The Break Up

Y/N P.O.V

Now, it's been a month since I broke up with Lee Ji Hoon. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I don't feel any sadness. I was sad at first but after a few days, I returned to my old self. Sometimes I think, don't I love him? Do I accept it because I am indebted to him for helping me to become a successful singer? I'm confused. I have no answer to that. I slowly took a sip of the Ice Americano that was in front of me. I don't want to think about it anymore.

" What are you thinking about? " A familiar voice greeted me. I looked up and my heart was pounding. Every time he was in front of my eyes, my heart would beat faster. What does this mean? Even when I was with Ji Hoon, this things never happened. I think I'm going crazy. I came back to my senses when my cheeks were pinched by him.

" Jeon Jungkook, juggole? " I said while showing my fist. I don't want to deal with this crazy feeling, for now. Stop it Y/N. He is just your co-worker. Jungkook  just laughed as he pulled the chair to sit beside me.

"Who told you to look at me like that? Why? Am I handsome? " he said while smiling.  I just show him my poker face even though it's really embarrassing. I feel like I want to hide my face in a shirt right now.

" Did you just praise yourself? " I said. Jungkook stop his laugh. His lips carved a smile. I feel weak whenever I saw that smile. Jeongshincharyeo Park Y/N!

" I just want to see you because I'm afraid that you will fall asleep. Shooting is about to start in another half an hour " he spoke softly. I know that since I broke up with Ji Hoon, Jeon Jungkook has the courage to talk and tease me. To be honest, I'm grateful. My relationship with him seems to get better.

Flashback

" Oppa, why do you keep avoiding me? " I said slowly. My cries were getting louder. I have been holding it for a long time. But today, I just lost it. Why not? Because during the shooting, Jungkook was so friendly with the female guests and I was left alone. " Don't you even want to steal a glance? " I mumble. Jungkook glanced at me for a moment and then back to tie his shoe laces again.

" No, I wasn't avoiding you. I just want to respect your decision! " Jungkook said briefly but his words really broke my heart. My heart is moaning on my own. His words are true! I was the one who ask him to terminate our Golden Couple because of Ji Hoon's request. But why did I turn it down, too?

" But, why won't you talk to me again? Don't you love me anymore? " Now, my cries are getting louder. Somehow, I'm so saddened by Jungkook's actions. Jungkook looked around. Maybe he was afraid that someone will see the two of us in the dressing room.

" Why are you talking about love now, Y/N? Ask yourself first about what is the real meaning of love before you ask me! When you want to stop the Golden Couple, do you ever think about all of that? I'm tired ... I want to go home " Jungkook's voice was just flat, no emotion. His feet were ready to move but I was able to hold him. His eyes are red too. But why?

" Please don't hate me. Please don't stay away from me. Please speak to me. I'm sorry, oppa! Please forgive me " I said while holding his arm. Right, I'm weak when I'm in front of him! I held the bandage that was wrapped around his arm. His words while we were shooting Together, we run! that he was drunk three days in a row and hurt himself made me scared. Is that true? My tears was flowing even faster than before. Jungkook hugged me tightly. Maybe he want to calm me down. We're both quiet for a few minutes. I feel really calm and safe when I'm in his arms.

" Shhh...please don't make me suffer, Y/N! I did all of this for you. I don't want to ruin your relationship with Ji Hoon. You love him right? Enough, don't cry! You look ugly you know? " he said. I'm still in his arms. After that he loosened his hug and walked away without looking at me even just for a while.

End of flashback

Jungkook P.O.V

This girl shows off her blank face again. What exactly is she thinking? Maybe Ji Hoon wants her back. Stop it! Don't think about negative thoughts Jeon Jungkook. You're the one who will suffer. You already suffer once before because of her.

Author P.O.V

" Park Y/N, what's wrong? Spacing out again? Still thinking about Ji Hoon? " Jungkook was joking so that Y/N will come back to her senses. Y/N smiled at him and shook her head.

" Oppa, let's go! They're waiting for us! I'm ok ... I promise! You're already taking  good care of me " Y/N said while pulling Jungkook's arm to stand up. Jungkook just scratch his head that wasn't itchy. There are many aegyo made by this girl that can make his heart melt anytime. However, he just obeyed.

Y/N P.O.V

I will let my story with Ji Hoon end. I'm not his soul mate! We have already agreed to separate because of frequent disagreements. I can't bear  Jungkook's name to be his main topic anymore while his request has been fulfilled by me. So a decision has been made. Lee Ji Hoon is just a boss and a friend now. Not more than that. I'm determined. The Golden Couple needs to be restored. My heart wants it. No, I think we want to raise the rating Together, we run! Arghh ... I am confused.