Its never to late.

Dear Diary
People always tell me that I'm two young to know what love is, I may be only fourteen but I know what it is. Love is feeling deep and intense feelings for someone or something, love is never being able to get that someone or something out of your head. I'm always told not to worry about boys and to just wait till I'm older to find someone but I don't want to wait. I've found the right one. His name his name is Dan. I told him I love him, I told him I still have feelings for him. I don't want to wait anymore. I want to give him what he wants even if it means losing myself in the process.

I walked around the school, holding my journal in one hand and my phone in my other. I put my earphones in and turn up my music. I see him, he looks sad. Dan that is. I miss him. I miss what we had, what we shared, but it's gone and it's my fault. He blames me and I don't blame him. I sit in the corner of the student centre, thinking to myself that this is where Dan normally sits and that if he wanted to talk to me he'd come sit with me. I grab my journal and started writing what I was thinking.

"Hey." Says a familiar voice.

I close my journal and look up. It's Dan.

"Hey.." I reply quiet sadly.

"Can I sit?" Asks Dan.

"Yeah? I don't mind." I say knowing my heart is in my throat.

We go silent for a moment. I go to say someone but he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry, you go." Says Dan.

"No, you go, it's fine." I say trying to pull off a smile but I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Do you really want me to answer that? Haha." I say sarcastically, knowing he knows how I am and how I am feeling.

"I know I hurt you Taylor and I'm sorry.. But people change.. I changed." Says Dan. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. Don't cry in front of him, don't let him see that it hurts. I say to myself.

"I know you changed, and I'm going to be honest and tell you the truth. I hate it. I hate the person you've become and the way you always shut me out." I says almost crying.

"I'm sorry okay Taylor? I'm sorry for changing, I'm sorry for giving you up because you deserve better." Says Dan.

"I don't want any better Dan! I don't want to wait anymore." I say looking to the ground.

"Wait for what?" Says Dan confused.

"You kno-

"No! I'm not going to let you do that, you don't have to! I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with if were not even going to work out!" Says Dan cutting me off.

"I want to! We planned it anyway.. What could go wrong?" I say.

"I don't want to hurt you or get your hopes up." Says Dan sadly.

"Can you just let me give you what you want and then I'll know I made you happy, and I'll be happy." I say trying to smile.

"I love you Taylor. Okay but I don't need you. I can't go through it again." Says Dan.

I move closer to him and he puts his arm around me.

"I love you, I need you and I'll go through hell and back for you." I say.

"Taylor-

"please Dan?" I say basically begging him to be my first.

"Come over tonight? Mum, Alex and Dad aren't home for a couple of hours, but we are just talking okay? I'm not going to pressure you into anything." Says Dan looking at me.

"I just miss you. That's it and your not pressuring me into anything.. I want to." I say sadly.

"And I miss you, I just don't want you getting hurt." Says Dan.

"I'm not going to be hurt, and if I do it's okay because I'll still be with you, no matter how much you hurt me or what you say to me I am always going to love you." I say now actually crying.

"Tay, I didn't realise I'd hurt you so much by asking you to wait. I just want everything to go back to normal.. I love you so much." Says Dan nearly crying.

"It was my fault we stopped whatever we were doing anyway. I broke every promise I made to you, I hurt you, I left you and I'm so sorry." I say looking up at him.

He looks down at me and I want him to kiss me but he doesn't, he looks away and shrugs off the moment we had just shared. The music starts.

"I'll walk you to class?" Asks Dan.

"Yeah.. Sure." I say wiping away the tears on my face.

I stand and he gets up after me. We start walking and some girls call me names. He stops walking and grabs my hand.

"Dan-

"Don't say anything Tay." Says Dan cutting me off.

He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me in closer. I could feel him breathing on my chest, it sent chills up my spin.

"Do it." I say.

"Are you sure?" Asks Dan.

"Just shut up and kiss me." I say smiling.

Dan looks at me and smiles. He pulls me in a little closer and outs his hands on my checks, willing away the tears I missed, he then leans in and kisses me. I had butterflies. We stood in the middle of everyone making out for about three minutes and then Hayden sees us.

"It's about time guys, I'm sick if hearing her talk about you Dan." Says Hayden.

Hayden is the person I tell everything to, he's basically a brother to me.

"We're only sorting things out Hayden." I say half smiling, half frowning.

"Look after her Dan." Says Hayden looking straight through me to Dan.

"I will." Says Dan.

"Anyway, I have to go to class, see you there Tay, bye Dan." Says Hayden.

"Bye." Says Dan and I.

Dan grabs my hand he takes me to my locker. Once we get there he waits for me to get my things and then he walks me to class. On our way to class he breaks the silence.

"You're a good kisser Tay." Says Dan laughing.

"And you also." I say smiling.

"Come home with me after school?" Asks Dan.

"Do you have.. Umm.. Yon know?" I say shyly.

"Tay-

"Just incase." I say cutting him off.

"Yeah I do." Says Dan.

"Okay, well I'll see you after school." I say.

"Bye beautiful." Says Dan.