A Love That Lasts Forever

▼△▼△▼△▼△✥▼△▼△▼△▼△

Carson's POV

A sharp pain is hitting my stomach, leaving me breathless as I drop to the ground like a dead person. Another kick came flying at me which made me scream like there was no tomorrow. "P-Please s-stop!" I shouted using the last of my strength.

They don't seem to care though. But  what I saw hurt me more. Still I was laying on the ground and I tried to look up and saw my friends just staring at me.

They noticed me looking at and all they did was run away without looking back. I was in pain, physically and mentally to the point that my vision was getting blurry.

Why did it turn out like this?

1 MONTH EARLIER

"Sweetie! Can you help me out, please?" I heard my mom from downstairs. "Okay Mom! I'll get dressed first" I said while rushing to my closet. My name is Carson and I'm secretly gay. Well not really because my whole family and even my friends know and fortunately they accept me for who I am.

Well of course this is only a secret and I don't plan on telling it to anyone anymore. As I finished dressing up, I immediately went straight into the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. "Good morning Mom!" I said enthusiastically. "Good morning sweetie! Happy are we?"Mom stated and kiss me on the cheek.

"Do you mind helping me carry this to the dining table? Your dad and brother are still sleeping." Mom rolled her eyes. She was certainly annoyed at the action of the two. I ended up laughing earned a light slap by my mom.

After setting up the dining table, my brother and dad went down. They were greeted by the loud nagging of my mom. All of us ate together and cleaned up afterwards. "Baby brother, Do you want me to drive you to school?" My brother asked while fixing his messy hair. "No thanks bro" I stated "Suit yourself but be careful, okay?" I nodded. We both kissed our parents goodbye and got out of the house. My brother drove his way to college while I walked myself to Cross High.

As I entered Cross High, familiar faces came to view. I heard screams that were possibly caused by happiness. Well it is the first day of school after all. I go across countless groups of friends, searching for my group of friends that i missed dearly.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. "Carson! We missed you so much! " they said in unison. I didn't need to look to know who they were. "I missed you guys too, but let me see your faces" I said and they immediately let go of me.

I turned around and saw Claire, Alexander and Sandra tearing up. "Why are you guys crying?" All of them gasped as if they saw a ghost. Alexander slapped me in the back which hurt a lot to be honest and said: "Dude, we haven't seen each other for two months and that's what you're going to say?" "Do you even miss us?" Sandra added while sulking.

"Of course I miss you guys! But i mean we Skype each other all the ti-" I was cut off by Claire's pinch in the face. "Carson seeing each other physically is still better than seeing each other in the screen." Claire stated a little bit annoyed. All of us ended up laughing but our happy time was disturbed by the speaker.

"Welcome back to school, Students! A new school year is about to start and I hope that all of you are looking forward to it! For those who haven't received their schedules please head to the Service room to get it. Have a good day!"

"Let's get our schedule guys" Alexander stated and all of us nod in unison. We headed to the Service room and asked for our schedule which they gave immediately. We showed each other our schedule to see if we'll have similar classes together.