Prologue

This chapter will stay short, as it is simply a prologue. More chapters are coming soon, so do keep patient. Notes like this will always come before stories, listing any possible triggers or cautions for you guys. In this chapter, there are none, so it is safe for all eyes.

Please vote or comment if you would like more even sooner. I tend to go at a slow pace, but stuff like that always gets me motivated, and determined.

Story Start
A groan of pain broke the silence of the Mindscape, as the two foot triangle opened its one eye, laying flat on the ground. He was unable to move, and unable to decipher the faint chanting that was ringing around him. He reclosed his one eye, only for a few moments, before reopening them to see the axolotl before him.

"Cipher, you have divided the laws if magic, as well as undone the balance in which I keep. I don't know why you have called upon me to save you, when you knew you'd be in a great deal of trouble. But, for rewarding such behavior, I shall keep you living. A punishment must still be made, though."

"You haven't changed a bit, Axe. Alright, what is my punishment? Another grounding to the Mindscape? You've already taken everything from me," Bill stated, boldly. He was not scared if the being before him, even though it had much more power than himself.

"Oh, that's where you are wrong, Little Cipher. You will see your punishment shortly. For now, recover," the Axolotl advised, as his body began to glow a faint pink hue, putting the dream demon to sleep.

As Bill slept, body recovering, Axolotl began his spell research and study, hoping to find a long lost spell, in which could be the perfect punishment for Bill. He did not need to search too long, though, as he had finally found the perfect spell, in which he searched for.

"Transmutatio autem in Humanum Genus." The axolotol chanted, over and over again, as the triangle let off a rhythmic glow. Within seconds, the triangle was gone, and a man slept in his place. Golden tanned skin, golden blonde hair, but no clothes. The axolotl clapped his first set of hands, and clothes immediately appeared onto the man's features. A yellow suit, with brown (almost black) gloves and pants. The clothes choice was a hint, mostly for the residents of Gravity Falls.

The creature looked at the seemingly young male, who looked to be in his mid twenties or early thirties. The firm seemed almost perfect, with small energy levels. He was not going to strip Bill of all of his ppwers, only majority. Many things would want Bill dead on sight, so he felt that the protection was needed. With said perfection, it was time to send Bill off. He clapped his hands again, and Bill was gone in a flash of light. It was time for the punishment to begin.