party gone right? part 1 (s.todoroki)

(i dont condone underage drinking. The legal age for drinking is 20 in Japan while in this the reader is 16 going on 17)

Waking up was a nightmare, my head was pounding. I looked around my room. Cans and bottles everywhere, glitter, people sleeping on the floor, confetti everywhere.

'definitely gonna get my ass kicked' I thought. I realised Shoto was beside me asleep, thoughts ran through my head so I looked to see if I had clothes on, luckily I did.

I heard footsteps running to my room so I looked over to the door, it swung open and there was Ashido and Kaminari.

"Best party ever Y/N" Mina laughed. 

"Didn't think you could have fun, to be honest." Denki states. Rude. "No offence though." He says before they close the door. Then it struck me. I get off of the bed and look out the window.

There are people sleeping on the ground, the pool is a mess, wait a minute... Is that a Dj? Why is he passed out in the pool? Ugh, my head hurts.

I only just realise that my phone is buzzing like mad. I turn it on and realise it's from Instagram. Why am I getting so many likes? Oh... I mean the pictures aren't that bad. 

I just wanna sleep.

~~~~~~~

(what happened at the party.)

Why my house? Class 1-A and some of my friends from outside of UA had decided they wanted to have a party. A vote was cast and guess what place the party was chosen to be held at. My house. Fuck sake.

-time skip-

There was music blaring through the speakers, LED lights flashing different colours, a minibar, people in the swimming pool.

I sat on a stool by the minibar when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned to face the person. Todoroki sat down beside me.

"Hi Todoroki" I smile at him, receiving one back, wow rare for him to smile. I realised he was holding two drinks, he held one out to me and I took it. Why didn't I make an excuse not to take it? I'll never know. We both started drinking our drinks and pretty soon we're on our 4th bottle, drunk.

One thing led to another and we were up in my room.

-----------------------

should I continue this with a lemon or no?