💸Dating Katsuki Bakugou, Momo YaofBghIdjTpCHd6's Twin💸

You and Katsuki never really kept your guy's relationship secret but you both never told anyone unless they asked. One late night in the dorms you and Katsuki were snuggled up in a blanket in the common room watching horror movies as you two do. You've been dating for a month and everyone knows that you two are dating, Even Mineta... Everyone but your twin. Momo was hungry so she decided to to go to the kitchen to get some food so she had to pass the common room where you and Katsuki were. She went down and heard you two talking and saw you snuggled up with Katsuki but it was the weekend tomorrow and you and Momo were going back to the mansion you both call home so she decided to ask you about it then. She grabbed her midnight snack and went back to her dorm room for the night, you not noticing she was ever there.

The next morning you two got the stuff you needed for the weekend and went into the limo that your parents got for you guys. the driver was pretty cool too, he was nice and you liked to talk to him while he was driving you home. You got home and put your bags in your room and Momo texted you to come to her room. You sighed and made your way to the bedroom.

You knock on Momo's bedroom door, "Come in Y/N!" Momo answered from inside. You open the door and she motions you to sit on the bed with her. You sit down and she says in a serious tone, "Y/N... We need to talk. Last night I saw you and Bakugou cuddling. What's your relationship with him?", "We're dating." You replied. "D-dating? You, dating him? What the? He's so mean to everyone! He threatens Midoriya on a daily basis and gets physical with people! He would kill everyone if he wanted to! I don't want you dating him! Break up with him!" Momo crosses her arms against her chest. You slap her, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? He's NOT mean to ME! And guess what? Katsuki and I have been dating for a month and your blind slut ass didn't even notice! Everyone else did! Even people from other classes noticed!!! You're not our Mom or Dad! You can't tell me what to do! Heck, I'm even older than you! Fuck you bitch." and with that, you stormed out of the house and went over to Katsuki's house to which he had gone to for the weekends.