Rushing Warrior

Inside a cube room, two sat facing eachother with four different colors and symbols on the floors and walls behind the men. All four of them wore white masks with different designs, but all of them had a different Suitic Symbol on said Mask. A very tall man wearing a top hat and a smiling mask that had the Club Symbol on it spoke first with a condescending tone.

?Club?: "Well then. Shall we get this meeting started Gentlemen. First things first. We are still on the Hunt for Y/n L/Y/n n Spade, and it seems like our, and I quote, "Greatest Chance at Aprehending the Danger" has been completely obliterated and sealed away. That was quite impressive Trois! What are you going to do now? Invent a Rouzer that makes Undead Stronger rather than Kill them?"

*SLAM!*

Trois: "Watch your tounge Zwei! Atleast I did something rather than let some Weakling Bounty Hunters take care of the problem for us!"

Trois yelled at the Club Ace, or Zwei, with anger, slamming his hand on the chair he sat on, while he did that Zwei only laughed.

Zwei: "But what do you mean I've done nothing? I've offered a small bonus to a very powerful warrior if he manages to bring Spade to us... and I'm almost positive he will."

Trois: "And if he fails?"

Zwei: "Then Quartus will be the one to bring him here by force... but what I really want to know... is what Primis will think do if all three of us fail."

Trois: "Who cares about Primis. I'm going to send out my Trial E. He should be able to capture Spade before things get dire."

Trois said before he walked out of the room leaving Zwei by himself.

《Wakfu King of Cards》
Episode 8
Knight of the Justice Variety

In the air as the Sun Set, our heroes flew through the air, either on their mounts or on their own, staring at the Scenery. Y/n flew through the air with his hands behind his head as he looked into the sky. He then gripped his helmet and took it off, causing said helmet to disappear into a mass if gold and blue lights as he laid on his back flying through the air with a calm look on his face. Meanwhile, Evangeline looked around before turning to her friends.

Evangeline: "We should land soon so! We shouldn't fly all night!"

But due to the wind blowing past them, nobody heard what the Cra said properly.