My Abusive Friend

I had a friend named emily and she is kinda spoiled cause of her hair being nice and fancy,   i remember being in kindergarten when she bossed me around or yells at me whenever i didn't do anything wrong and she tells me all those horrible  things that i'm fat, ugly, retarded or just called me a whale.

I remembered getting hurted by those words she said to me so i tried not to cry and let my friend pushed me or be mean to me until a someone or  a teacher tells her something.  so i tried not to tell my mom or my brother but they find out that i was being bullied in kindergarten, so they called the school and my teacher tells them everything about me getting picked on by emily.

But things got worst when i went to my classroom and sat next to my friend emily started to pulled my hair and yelled at me in front of the classroom. i was so scared and looked nervous when she yelled at me in the class, everyone looked at me and then emily.

Then i started to cry as emily continued to yell at me and said all of those mean things to me, luckily my speech teacher stopped emily before she can hitted me or pulled my hair i was happy that the speech teacher stood up for me now i was 7 in 2th grade everyone got worst.

Emily would give me dirty looks or call me things like ''pig'', ''loser'' or tells me that i'm gross just because i was chubby( please don't judge i used to be chubby i was little.) in recess she'll bossed me around and have to play with her or don't play with the other kids, pretty much i was like a slave to emily.

So i went to tell my older cousin about the abusive relationship with my friend he was ready to hurt emily but i told him it was fine.  now just looking back at the abusive fake friend i had growing up as a kid, makes me feel ashamed, hurt i just wished i had other friends to stand up the abuse that's been happening as i was very young.

When i was in 6th grade emily threatens me in social study that she was gonna bring a knife to school, those words made so scared, nervous and shaken in fear so when our last class was over i went on the bus and tell my brother, his friends everything about emily.

I was crying in tears i was shaking in fear my brother was angry at emily  hurting me, when me and my brother got home everyone, my cousins, aunt and uncle, my grandparents tell me that everything is okay and that my mom talked to the teacher and staff about the bullying and she pulled me out of social studies so emily won't get near me or hurt me.

This is my story!