YOLO

Hi, i'm sophie and i am 15 years old. I live with my family and i have 3 older sisters and 2 younger brothers.My birthday is on 22 july 1997.I'm the second younges person in the class, there is this girl called Bella she was born on 31st agust 1997. My birthday is due on 3 months and i'm finally 16, I wanna live forever young and i don't want to grow fast. What really irriates me is when people say "You only live once." Ok i understand but i wanna live forever till death comes for me. We all lose our love ones. Today is friday 19th may i got two weeks till school finishes for me, finally! As i was walking with my friends Lily and James, it was raining UGH! not again so as i was walking, talking and making jokes, we saw something that was unbelieveable; i just couldn't believe.

A girl that goes to my school just got killed. Car accident, It was a Mercedes car it was black and the driver was chiness, he got off his car and called the police and emergency, everybody gathered around some were crying and others from my school were jus filimg. Poor Ilhemina she was one of the sad, lonely girl in school with no friends, everybody would bully her and at lunch she would sit by her self. I feel sick, james vomitted over my shoes oh no! They were new as well. The police came after 15 mintues of the incident and there was an ambuluance which they rushed Ilhemina to the hospitail. I hope she's ok even if she was covered in blood.

I feel so bad everyday, people dying suffering, the news debating about euthanasia and it's all got to do with God's creation. I mean everyone dies not just Ilhemina her life is completely over, she is gone R.I.P To IIhemina Juzkora. Her parents told us last week there were alot of people that returned to her funeral teachers, family and couple of friends she had before. I didn't go because i hate going to funerals since i was young. It's such sad to see someone life is gone and we all hope the person that we love will remain in heaven. This week is gonna be long because I have got history,maths and chemistry exams coming up and guess what i haven't even revised, you know what i don't care about chemistry and history i have to revise for maths.

It's 11:30 and i'm still revising for maths, I hate when the laptop takes too long, don't you just hate maths? i do, it annoys me not just because of my maths teacher Mr Montogermy because of the exams i have, sometimes i call him calculator because i can use him to get an simple answer. Oh shit! i just poured the coke on my laptop, oh my God! what is happening to my laptop, i think is burning and why the fuck does it make noise like that. I hate my little brother oscar, he pushed me and caused the problem, great he founds it so funny and he's jumping on my bed. Typical he's only 3 but annyoing.

It's monday 22 may i got one week till school finishes for me, thank God. My first lesson is history fuck! i forgot to revise the exams about Adolf Hilter, how world war 2 began? I don't care if i fail usually i pass like get -B or C+ This time i don't care at all. I went inside and Mrs Moore planned organised the class for our exams. Oh great, now i'm sitting to a guy called Mike hell yeah he's freaking annoying. I couldn't concentrate he kept talking to me and FUCK! Did he just licked my pen, eww i need a new pen. Mrs Moore is not here, i went to her desk and got box of pens. Mrs Moore came in and SHIT! She caugh me. Great all thanks to Mike the son of bitch now i'm in the cooler which this means i can't do my history exam till friday. And on friday i'm suppose to go to my boyfriend to the cinema to watch Skyfall and the exams is fucking 3 hours long so looks like i have to cancel on that.