Feelings

Good day to you! I've been waiting for you, you took so long to get here that I already have a story for you. Here we go.

As any old story, we start from a different time on a galaxy far, far,far away. You know it's far when I emphasize the word "far". There was a boy, who was very happy, skipping through meadows & giving smiles to the people around him. He greeted people every morning, saying "hi, how do you do?".  Helping everyone who is in trouble, then skips off without asking anything in return.

But one day everyone noticed, the streets were filled with gloom, the rain's pouring down & murmurs were heard "Where's that happy boy we've been seeing all the time?". They decided to search for the boy, they searched and searched, but they couldn't find the boy. Then this girl appeared & said "I might know where he is, I'm his best friend!", all of tgen followed & they were shocked, they saw a lifeless body hung on a tree. They burst out in tears & were puzzled, "what could have been the problem? He was so happy and glee...". They walk away knowing that there's nothing they could do. One by one the townsfolk left, until the only one there was the girl. She was devastated and she thought the only thing she can do is bring him down, so she climbed the tree, loosened the knot and came back down. She held the boy in her arms & cried "Why did you have to go!? You could've told me your problems! And on top of that, I haven't said what I've felt for you!". The girls' tears flowed down her face & dripped onto the boys' lifeless body. Just then, a voice was heard "Do you love this boy?", the girl answered "Yes I do! I love him so much", the voice answered "Very well, I shall grant you enough time to say your feelings to him", the girl replied "As much as I want him to live & be with me... I accept", Just then,  a light showned down unto the boy and he breathed, his eyes slowly opened and the girl bursted in tears saying "I love you! Don't leave me..." The boy held the girls' face and kissed her, saying "I love you too... And I'm very sorry, but I have to go..." Then the boys' eyes closed and his breathing slowly faded... This time the boy was smiling, he died happy.

The boys' last words were "I'm here today, yet almost lifeless, regretting what I've done, because in my wake, I left someone unhappy. I'm regretting more, why? Because I made someone closest to my heart cry..."

The girls was happy yet sad, happy because she was loved by someone she loved and sad because if she had told her feelings earlier, they would have been happy, laughing together, and sharing good times together, but... She held her feelings.