School day

Fancy Lancy is a boy. Or maybe a girl. Or maybe a toy. He is funny. He is stupid. He is the coolest boy. In all the world. In every day.  He is going to the candy shop. Then he is g backoing to TV shop. He don't like to reading books. But he like to eating books. Fancy Lancy is a boy. Is a girl or is a toy.

Every day what he does is  eat or  sleep. When he is watching his tv. He is eating candy cakes. But when he needs to go to school. He packs his bigg backpack. And putts a crazy thing. He puts there frog legs a lizard ayes and little dolls. When the school bell rings. Than the weirdest things will start.

Then spiders will be full class. And snakes what was in the bag. Will be going to the class. Teacher is screaming loudly. Kids is standing on their chairs. Teacher tell me to leave. But to Fancy Lancy is nothing else. He is going to the home. Eating candys and sleeping on the couch.

Little bit longer when Fancy Lancy is fully wake. Someone is donging the door bell. Fancy Lancy open door and hiting a kid with his bag. Sorry is for that kids. But for Fancy Lancy is just the thing. He closes the door. And starting laughing. That is a Fancy Lancy not a boy and not a girl and even not a little doll.

Fancy Lancy now are back. Time to make a catastrophe. For Fancy Lancy is a new day. Full of cool f**king jouks.

He was sitting on the couch. Thinking on the new plans. He packs he's bag full of staff. Time to go to library. Road  is long but he is really. For everything what will happen.

Now he is in library. Time to open bigges backpack. I better don't say what he do but I can say. Library what he wrilly hates. Now it is in better place. Fancy Lancy now is happy. For what he did. And what he wants to do.

Fancy Lancy is sitting on the couch and thinking of a better plan. That's fine for this day.  Fancy Lancy will come back when he does a nother joke.
This is a Fancy Lancy not a boy and not a girl maybe still not a toy.