3 persons POV

Here starts our protaginist's story. She lives in the countryside and often stays home alone, cause everyone she knows lives far away. Our hero's name is Brite. This story begins on a rainy morning. She has just woken up and is staring at the sealing listening to the rain. Thoughts swirl around her head, random stuff. Maybe even some serious ones. She doesn't yet know that the adventure that she thinks she wants will happen after she eats breakfast.

She goes to ride her bike after she discovered that's there's no food in the fridge. When she gets to the store to get some food so she won't starve to death. She sees that her best friends are there  but the thing is they are together and they are so cute that almost makes her feel that she wants to have someone that loves her as(s)(I wrote it wrong at first) well. "BRITE, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER" says one of her friend. "yeah hi I should go back now I have a game to finish, " she says cause she doesn't feel like talking. She turns around and her stomach rumbles. Feeling raveshed and embarrassed  she starts skipping out of the store. Her friends screamed in unison "STOP!! YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY! GUILTY OF BEING ADORABLE!!!" Brite being shocked turned slowly around and saw them all pointing at her with both of their hands. "I... but... you... wut???????" she was so confused about it but she snapped out of it and stormed out of the store and jumped on her bike and stared going home.

(my cousin stared and oh boy how would she have taking this from anyway let's go back to the story)

When I got home my legs wer drembling like crazy I decided to cook breakfast at 11 am.

When I was done eating I decided to draw some roses and then paint them before I decided to paint them on my  sketckbook.

After that I went to play cames whit my BFF.

(soooooooo I am clueless on what I am gonna do next so bye for now)