CHAPTER 5

We already arrived at the hotel room.And put all of my luggage in the closet before joining them in the bed.

"Y\N lets go to the mall" Armani suggested and they all seemed down to her idea

"im still gonna ask permission from yoongi" I pouted

"then go ask permission now?!" she sarcastically said

"okay?! Ill go now!" I said faking to be angry and laughing afterwards"

"we cant stay for long we can just stay here until tommorow" athena said with sadness in her eyes

"why tho??" I asked

"were gonna visit Chloe's Boyfriend in America" Armani added

"you're still with him?!" I screamed

"im so happy for you two" I squealed

"thank you girl!" Chloe said

"ok! Ill go to yoongi now" I told them and walked out of our room

At their hotel room

I knocked at the door and Jungkook opened it up.when i look up i met Jungkook's eyes.and i felt a spark between us two.my heart stringed a little i just looked away.

"where's yoongi?" I asked him while peeking behind him on my tippy toes

"uhhhhh....ummm hes a-at the balcony" he said stuttering.

"OK thanks" I pushed him away gently and patted his shoulders

I smiled at him while walking backwards facing him and i saw him trying to hide his red face.i giggled and turned to face the balcony. I stood beside him and nudged him a little and faced me as I stared off into the city.

"what do you want Y/N shouldn't you be resting" he told me

"well i just wanted to let you know that me and the girls will be going to the mall" I faced him with a smile trying to convince him.

He suddenly shouted jungkook's name

"yes hyung?!" he replied walking towards us biting his inner lip

"you will go to the mall right? Go
with Y\N" he told him

"what? Why I don't need a companion" I argued back at him furrowing my brows.

"either he goes with you or you can stay in your hotel room" he said turning his back and going back inside

"atleast bring other members? Like jin or taehyung?" I furrowed my brows in frustration. I'm still embarrassed.

"I can ask taehyung I'm sure he'd be glad" Jungkook added peeking his head in front of me.

"mmm sure ask him I'll wait here" I signed him to go shooing him with my hands and walking to the sofa and slouching down. Why is my brother so difficult I swear I will kick his ass.

Few moments jungkook and taehyung went out their room all dressed while taehyung seemed to be just out of the shower.

"can we go now?" I said getting impatient.

They nodded and followed me out of their hotel room to mine it was 1 floor away and I had to take the elevator. While in the elevator it's awkwardly quiet they aren't this quiet usually. I went in our room and as soon as I walked in I called out for my friends.

"lets go now!faster!guys?!" I shouted to get their attention

They were not here. My phone buzzed inside of my bag. I took my phone out of my bag and saw Armani texted me she said they already went to the mall. wow I swear these traitors they always leave me behind. The mall was just across our hotel it's no wonder they got there fast.