Team 7(aka the craziest team ever)

Yui's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I had set it early so I could take my sweet time getting ready, because today i would be joining a genin team with a bunch of 12 year olds, for I was only 10, I knew i got under the skin of every 12 year old in there for being as good if not better than they were. I got up and hoped in the shower and toke a quick shower and put my clothes on which consisted of a black top, black spandex, black sandals, and my weapons pouch on my right hip, and my holster on my thigh. I put my mid-back length, blonde hair in a quick pony tail, and slipped my fingerless gloves on. I hopped to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and my headband i rushed out the door, for it was 6:50 and class started at 7. I analized the quickest route there and decided the roofs would have to do. I jumped roof, to roof till i finally landed on the academy's school roof. I peared through the class room window masking my chakra so no one noticed i was there and noticed the hokage was there giving a speach on how we were destined for great things. Suddenly an evil plan formed in my head and i grinned evily. I formed the hand signs and suddenly i appeared in front of the hokage, finishing his line for him, for i had heard this speech a million times over. "Hi grandpa" Iruka started yelling at me about being disrespectful but i just tuned him out. The hokage didnt look surprised that i had pulled a stunt like that "good morning Yui. How are you?" I smiled sweetly at him "Great how about you?" he sighed "well i was giving a speach to thes youngens on how great they were, but im better now that your sort of on time for once" i smile "well im younger than them but i still want em to know whos boss round here." he chuckled and turned to the class "everyone this is Yui. She will be joining you for genin teams. She may be younger than you but i propuse you dont mess with her she is better than you all, she may even better than me." all the class started yelling complaints, so i crossed my arms and yelled " Well if you guys dont want me ill join anbu, maybe become the next hokage and laugh at you all in the face" they all went silent in a second i burst out laughing "Iruka i thought your students wouldnt be so scared of only words" she turns to face the class "but for real, if you do anything to me i will beat you sorry ass" I growl like an animal. Iruka scolds me "YUi please take a seat" I smile at him "ok" I walk over to his desk and sit on top of it swinging my feet back and forth, they all sweat drop"good enough" Iruka starts calling out names and i try to get a glance at the team im on but he keeps moving 'why cant he hold still?!?!?!'  Iruka finally stops miving and glances at my with a cocky smirk on his face ' oh no did he give me the worst team ever?' "team 7 Naruto Uzimaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchia and Yui" i look around the class room trying to find my team mates, but none of them i regonize.' what have i gotten myself into?'