🌹UNDYING LOVE(jinkook)🌹

This is one of the trailer.
Thankyou for 600 reads. I really didn't thought that any one would read this, but thank you.

This is my small gift.
This also needs a tittle.
Ps seokjin is a girl in this story.

__________________

SEOKJIN POV

I'm starting to lose hope for this relationship, to last. Were been in the relationship for fucking 9 years going 10. But he doesn't ask me to be his husband, if were normal couple we should be married and have a kids by now. We should have our own house together, with our children. But non of this existing in our relationship.

We Don't live together, we don't have kids, we just communicate in social media or he's going to call me and that's it. Remind me what kind of relationship it is, huh!

My love for him is loosing it's spark. I want to be happy with him, but I just don't want this kind of relationship.

"Love are we still in a relationship" I ask him he just said "yes we are, why did you said that." I can sense his getting mad right now but he stay calm.

"Why did you I said that?" This question got my nerves "For fucking sake we didn't see each other for 3 years, and your asking me that! You know were not okay, I don't know what you fucking do in those 3 years. If you don't love me just say it jungkook, that you found new love tell me and I will let go." I yelled and cry.

"Stop crying love,you know I love you and I will marry you I vow to you front of the church( there Catholic). I'm sorry if I don't have time for you, I'm sorry making you feel that way, I'm sorry for everything, but please don't leave me seokjin." He burst out crying.

"Then come and meet me tomorrow, no more excuse Mr. Jeon ,if you can't come then we have to say goodbye in this relationship." I said with a stern voice.

"Yes I will come, I will show you that I love you seokjin" he said

That's what I like about him even if I burst out and yelled at him, he will be so calmed and he will be the one that solve our problem.

Next day

I went to the cafe and I came late. I saw him hes near the window. I was outside the cafe and I was going to shout for his name but I step back.

When I see his office mate sit beside him and then they started kissing, I didn't run like the female I saw in t.v when they saw there love interest kissing someone else. I was waiting for him to push her, but he didn't happen their kiss became passionate.

Its like there the one in a relationship, I started to feel tears are escaping my eyes. I stare at them for almost 30 minutes, they are sweet toward each other. Then I had a text from him. "WERE THE HELL ARE YOU,I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 30 mins" I wanna yelled at him.

I'm also here for 30 minutes watching you and your bitchy girlfriend kissing each like there is no tomorrow.

I text him "I have a urgent meeting,sorry I didn't tell you early" I really wanna throw my phone. Im really pist, this is what I got after being the most trustworthy girlfriend, I didn't whore around, I only focus in our goal to make money for our future. But what is this I see him with his girlfriend and there now leaving the cafe, he has his arms around his waist.

Its like I been pour a bucket of ice, as his car past by me. I should known he really want a girl in the end. Yes were a couple for fucking 9 years and we will celebrating our 10 years on friday.

Thats why he forgot our anniversary, because non of this really matters to him.

I went to my best friend jimin. I cried a lot in his shoulder. I also sleep in his apartment, cause I don't want to be alone.

I message him" Were thru" then I swich off my phone I don't want to talk to him forever. I will show you that I can move on. I ask jimin if I could stay in his apartment.

Good thing jungkook doesn't know my new apartment, cause he doesn't bother to ask me were I live now, I fucking know now why he didn't ask. Gosh! he's getting in my nerves, If I saw him I will just pretend to have
amnesia, or I just kill him.

But to tell you the truth, I miss him. I know I should talk to him, but I got evidence. If it just a random girl he should push her away when she kiss him, he also shouldn't bring her with him. I guess this is good bye.

And thats the end of the story

joke....this is base on a true story,
I'm jimin in this story.
Thank you for reading
I will update dom vs dom later. Its a little bit cringy a put a little
sizzling ______ hahaha you know what I mean.
_____________________