*1*

"You ain't shit. You will never be anything. Your gross. Look at you. You have no ass or boobs. Why does everyone like you. Oh and your even worse in bed than I thought you would be." He screamed at me as I bawled my eyes out and that was the day I gave up... I stopped caring. I stopped dressing nice. I just didn't care. Not even the slightest.

A few weeks before...

I was walking down the hall. Click. Click. Click. I was wearing 5 in heels. A shorts skirt and a tube top.
I used to be super self conscious. I used to be made fun of. Then one day I changed. I got a whole make over. Everything just fell into place. I switched schools where no one knew who I was or that I used to not be skinny. I was perfect now.
But then I saw him. Standing there by my locked. My ex. Who I thought I would never see again. He dated me as a joke then. Why is he here now... why me. Why now. It's been 6 months since I left my old school. I look like a whole new person.
I casually walked over to him. Deep breath.
"Andrew... why are you here" I said stuttering a bit..
"You know how you ruined my life.. well darling. Karma is a bitch and so are you now from what I hear. I'm back to make your life a living hell. And after I'm done. You'll wish you were never even born and want to try and kill yourself. Well again." A tear rolled down my face.
"Why now. I left my past behind. I'm sorry I told the whole school the truth. But I'm actually not a bitch. Okay maybe a little. But only to people that deserve it..."
"Oh so people like you usher to be like? You don't realize but I have a video of you sucking my dick and then telling me you loved me. How cute. The little whore wanted us to last. But why would I have dated you. You were fat. You still are. Your nothing but a worthless whore. And you will never be anything. You hear me" he whispered half yelled.
"Words are only words. And I don't even look the same. So even if the school did see that video. The only thing they would see if just how small your dick is. Don't try me. Also i thought I loved you. But how could I when all you did was lie. And tell me sweet little nothings. No. I'm done. I was done 7 months ago when I told the whole school you raped me. Because you did. You told me it was okay. It wasn't okay. Goodbye Andrew" I said and stormed off past him bumping into him. But he just stood there and did nothing. Hello blast from the past. Fml...

————
Hopefully it will make more since when you read more. Idk I though it would be a cool idea.