ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ [3] 🎃 ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ 🎃

Possessive! Ghost! Izuku Midoriya X Male! Reader

 Warnings: Possessiveness, Unhealthy Relationship Habits, Ghosts, 

   Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, [E/c] = Eye Color, [H/c] = Hair Color, 

 Canon/Non Canon: Non Canon

   AU: Yes [Ghost]

 Relationship: Romantic(?)

    Inspo: None

 Requested From: No One [My Own Idea]

   Note: YA BOI IS BACK KIND OF. Ah shit, here we go again. I know this is late as hell, but shh. Just pretend it's Halloween again. Everyone loves Halloween anyway, right? Sorry for another scary Izuku chapter, kinda just ended up like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just a reminder that obviously obsessive/yandere behaviors aren't right and I do not condone them IRL! If stuff like that bothers you I would advise you don't read and wait for the next chapter. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

   The spooky times were upon the world. People dressing up for the Holiday or simply handing out the candy as society told you that if you were older it was time to stop. Some didn't celebrate the Holiday but still appreciated the season, or people who celebrated in other ways.

   ...Like [Y/n] and his "friends". They were hanging out, trying to find something exciting and spooky to do on this Halloween night. Misfortune found it's way to [Y/n] as one of the things the group had decided was to send him off by himself to a so called "haunted house."

   [Y/n] didn't want to go. Not because he was scared of the rumors being true, but because what if something else happened to him? His paranoia was aimed at something realistic attacking him, not ghosts or whatever.

   He couldn't get out of this, however. His friends just used the excuse that "It was a dare. You have to do it." or they would ridicule him for being a coward. His friends weren't exactly the nicest of people. In fact, he didn't exactly know why he hung out with them. He just didn't have anywhere else to go...

   So here he was. Nothing but the clothes on his back, facing the door of the 'haunted' house. Even if he did think believing in supernatural creatures was cool, real life was often disappointing. He wasn't expecting anything to happen besides the possibility of getting sick.

   "They really couldn't have let me go back to my house to grab just a few things, huh?" [Y/n] commented to no one in particular, just wanted to express his distaste. Not even a flashlight.

   When he opened the door to enter, the place was unsurprisingly dark. It's been unlit for ages. He'd probably just injure himself more than anything.

   'How am I even going to sleep tonight?' He wondered, carefully stepping inside to not trip on possible rubble on the floor. He had to squint to eyes to try and focus them for sight. The place was in terrible condition due to the improper care, which didn't make him enthusiastic to stay there. There's no way that this place was up to its health code, which made him just not want to sleep.

   He examined a couch, deciding that's where he shall lie. It was torn and tattered, but it would get the job done. He could only pray there was nothing too gross on it.

   'At least this'll be over when I wake up.' [Y/n] thought, finally resting his eyes.

   But alas, no matter how hard he tried to fall asleep, he couldn't find himself slipping into that unconscious plain. He tried everything. Different sleeping positions, thinking about things that would usually help him fall asleep. No dice, though. He missed his bed, back at home. Where it was warm and where he had blankets.