Chapter 3 End of what was.

It's time for every thing you love to be destroyed.
   With that I woke up to an explosion."Hello Lela you guy OK."I yelled.I strugled to my feet.I gathered all my power I had.

   I headed out side.They was a fire at the dock!I ran with what I had left.I tried to call my friends but no one answered.I spirited to the dock.

  Only to be stopped by the shadow creater.The one from my dream.I grabbed the broom from Mr.K's fruit cart.I swung right at it.But it went right though it.I panicked and stared to run again.

    I finally reach the dock where Allsion was standing."Allsion'  Allsion,Allsion!"I screamed as she just stood they with a far away look in her eye.

  I put her in a abonden car to keep her safe.I ran though the dock.Then the shadow creaters  corned me.I knew they was no more places to run.

   I focused really hard to figer what I had to do.Then a light aperd  silver giant key apeared in my hand.As the shadow create came at me the key automatically slashed it into nothing.Then a pink heart came up and vanished.

   I ran up the dock slashing the to nothing.Suprising all my stranth returned to me.Then I herd a loud scream.

  "Let me go.Help Dash""Lela yelled as I saw the black clock people was dranging her into a dark portal.I spirited a fast as I could.

   But I was by this gray monster.I couldn't get by.I douged it attack and spirited to the portal.I jumped in just before it disapered.I slowly fated as I passed though the darkness.