Me and my little sister

Hello ladies and gents, I decided to write a werewolf book, not sure how many people will read it but, it's worth a try. I'm making this book because I'm f**king obsessed with werewolves. Anyways here are the characters that actually real people! (My friend & crush)

--------

Name: Isobel Luna-Moon(me)

Gender: Female

Age: 17

H/C: Black

E/C: Green

S/C: Pale

Personality: Isobel has anger issues, but it's only for good reasons and not stupid ones. She is brave, and headstrong. She will win every argument and she'll make you feel terrible.

Bio: Isobel's parents died by rogues when trying to help her escape her old pack house. With just her and her sister, Arekasu, she had to become a motherf**king beast, she never leaves a fight with a scratch. She became the alpha at age 13.(did her own coronation)

Wolf SC: White

Wolf EC: Ice Blue

Name: Arekasu Luna-Moon

Gender: Female

Age: 14

H/C: Red

E/C: Pale blue

S/C: Pale White

Personality: Quite. Shy. Anti-social. Hates society. Doesn't tell anyone about their past but Isobel.

Bio: She had a very bad past and doesn't tell anyone about past but Isobel.

Wolf SC: Black

Wolf EC: Bright pale blue eyes

Name: Jasper Bloodstone

Gender: Male

Age: 19

H/C: Brown

E/C: Hazel

S/C: Pale

Personality: Smart-ass. He has anger issues and is very descriptive when he explains things. He thinks he's the badass and he'll let you know it.

Bio: His parents mysteriously disappeared when he was 7 and finally became Alpha of the Bloodstone's when he was 12. He is still searching for his mate.

Wolf SC: Dark Black

Wolf EC: Yellow

Name: Wyatt Bloodstone

Gender: Male

Age: 15

H/C: Blonde

E/C: Brown

S/C: Pale but not too pale

Personality: He is friendly at first, but he'll do anything to get you in bed, even if you resist. He is hot headed and gets that from his older half-brother, Jasper.

Bio: His single father died being pushed from a building. He then went to the Bloodstones to join and was excepted and now is a beta. He now seeks revenge at the man known as "Tim."

Wolf SC: Grey

Wolf EC: Golden Yellow