Chapter 1: Mailroom

"Lisa lets go, I need the mail cart." My coworker, Jennie said as she filed her nails in the doorway. I rolled my eyes working faster, making sure i put all the mail on the cart before wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"All set Jennie!" I said with a big grin, Jennie stopped and looked at the cart smiling.

"About time Lili." She teased me, even thought she was a drama queen we were best friends. There was four of us, her, Jisoo and Rosè. Us four have been friends since high school and have never left each other sides.

Jennie took the cart, rolling it down the hall as all the men stared at her. She was the slut of our group, she was sexy and she knew it. Everyday she went on a date with someone new, after all we lived in New York City so there was plenty of people. Sometimes she didn't even show up to the dates, blowing them off. I love the girl, but she can be heartless at times.

Now Jisoo, she was like the mom of the group. No matter what, she always sent me and Jennie to work with lunches as if we're in first grade. But that's how it is when we are roommates. She doesn't Jennie nearly as much as Rosè and I where we are the youngest. Jisoo is probably the nicest out of all of us, she literally would save a bug and nurse it back to health. She's like Snow White, but it's my favorite thing about her.

And Rosè, her real name is Chaeyoung but she prefers being called Rosè since her mom loves roses before she died. Only Jisoo can call her Chaeyoung, and when she does it's because Rosè did something stupid as usual. She's the tough one, well her and I are both tough. But she's the more vocal one, she will go after you and not have one thought about beating your ass. It's cute though when she fights her boyfriend, Jungkook. He works here as well, and whenever he sees me he treats me like his little sister. Cutest thing ever honestly.

"Earth to Miss Manoban." I jumped hearing a voice and looked at the door seeing one of the higher up guys, Kim Namjoon.

Quickly I fixed myself and blew my bangs out of my face. "Uh sorry Mr Kim!" I sighed biting my lip out of nervousness.

"I told you, call me Namjoon." He chuckled pushing his hair back. "We're friends, chill out with the formal stuff."

"At work I try to call you and Jungkook by your last names. I don't want anyone thinking I'm a rule breaker." I sat in the table kicking my feet.

"Well Miss Manoban, sometimes you have to throw out the rules and say fuck it." He said unwrapping s piece of gum pushing it in his mouth.

Namjoon was a great guy, we had met in the company but bumped into each other at a cafe. He was reading a book and it was my favorite author, since then we became friends. Then we realized he was friends with Jungkook who's dating Rosè, small world huh? Jisoo always tell me things happen for a reason, even the bad stuff in life. Good things come to those who wait, but I yell at her all the time saying people wait their whole lives and don't get good things.

"Why are you down here? You're not supposed to be here." I changed subjects sipping my coffee.

"Oh right, CEO Mr Kim is missing a package and I want to know if it got misplaced." He said looking around the room.

I shook my head jumping off the table and began looking around the bins. "I ever misplace packages!" I said when my eyes widen seeing a package that sure enough, was for CEO Mr Kim. "Shit. I'm sorry Joon, here." I grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Nah. You take it up to him, I have a meeting for lunch." He said taking out his phone and walked off.

"M-me? I've never even met him!" I groaned looking at the box, what the hell could it be that's so important? Why do I have to take it up?