crush

seulgi.                                     

                           irene.

8:39 PM

Seulgi Kang is typing...

Hello! :)

Good evening my name is Seulgi!

Can we be friends?

Uh the transferee?

Yes.  

Okay. 

So are we friends or not? :D

Idk, I just met you.

Aw. :( I want to approach you a while ago but I was shy 

It's my first time to chat someone >.<

Oh

Someone that I like.. 

I know this is such a rush but I think I already have a crush on you

You're not just a pretty face hence I believe you're more than that

That's why I want to know you more.

So please give me a chance to be friends with you :(

Irene Bae is typing...

Much to Seulgi's boldness, Irene was actually surprised because she's the first one to chat her and it was their first time interaction. 

But don't get Irene wrong, she's not that cold or rude. 

She just didn't want to show how exhilarated she was when the simple girl that looks like a bear aka her longtime crush and thanks to youtube she subscribed to the famous girl's account (also notif squad!) that had a thousands of followers because of her dance covers ACTUALLY just confessed that she likes her.

Meanwhile, a panicked Seulgi still looking on her phone with great disbelief. She didn't JUST typed those words. She contemplated a few times if she should  disregard her feelings or should we say, love at first sight with Ms. President slash the Goddess Bae. But she can't help it, Seulgi doesn't mind if she rejected her. 

Then her face popped up again in Seulgi's screen and believe me, the bear almost fell on her bed after reading her crush's message.

Okay. Then let's be friends :)

~~
yehey! finally published this first chapter lol. more fluff to come~