Chap Fifteen | An End ✰

Hi guys! Deep apologies for not updating for such a long time! My laptop was so dead, and it took a while to fix it. And I've been finding the plot I made for this because I can no longer remember what was next. Thank god I found it somewhere already. So here it is! Crappy af, I'll re edit this soon.

Enjoy!

<<<<<--------------------------------------------------->>>>>

H a r r y  |  Chap Fifteen ✰

It has been 2 hours since we've both said our good nights, and I can already hear Anne's little snoar from here. I still couldn't believe I've told her, and that she didn't really rejected me. It was like, I finally have the chance. I've been thinking about all of this the whole night, and I can't close my eyes to sleep. I smiled, as I think about the possiblity about the two of us being together. I think we're fine, right? I could help Anne forget about Niall. I don't care if she uses me, because I'd be willing to help her move on, and who knows, maybe she'll be able to see me as someone she can love. I'm not that hard to love.

I took my phone and checked the time. It was 1:19 am. I bet the boys are asleep, and I don't even know where that Megan is. Could she be sleeping with Niall? I hope not. Anne wouldn't want that.

I decided to get some water hoping it'll ease me. I slowly walked out of the door, hoping Anne wouldn't hear me. I peeked a little at her, as she was tightly gripping her pillow to her legs and her eyes close. She was very asleep. Thank god she's taking rest.

I walked out slowly and touched the walls to turn the lights on. 

"Hey!" Louis' sharp voice rang through the house. I ran towards the kitchen where the voice came back.

"Why are you still asleep?" I winced with the brightness of the place. "And why didn't you turned the lights on?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep. So I, umm, searched for food. There's nothing in here!" Louis' face turned grumpy.

"Me too. I was just getting some water." I walked towards the frigde and took the pitcher.

"How's Anne?" Louis asked.

"Sound asleep." I smiled.

"Oooh, you two on the same bed huh?" Louis teased.

"Of course not." I scoffed.

"Slow poke." He teased again and I threw him some onions. He laughed.

"Where's the girl?" I asked and drank a glass of cold water.

"I think she's outside. We don't like her, unfortunately." 

"What? Why?" I asked, intrigued.

"We were just talking, me, Niall, Liam and her, Zayn was already asleep, and Liam and I just don't feel comfortable around her. She's so...touchy, to Niall. And it got worse when all she asked was how much we could probably earn with this fame, and how she's fascinated with the amount of wailing girls who love us. It's weird. She wasn't even interested in asking about Niall. I don't know. We just thought that she was just being, awkward. She barely laughs for real." Louis shook his head.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." I said honestly.

"She's all pretty and cute but she's not nice. And she even asked Niall to cook! Who asks Niall to cook? And who asks someone you just met to cook for you? And who cooks for someone you just met? Yes, Niall."