Up Coming Consert!

Valaries POVs

I was in my room chilling when I heard a loud knock on my front door. I was confused because no one knows were I live..so I walked down stairs and looked through my window to see who it was and I got confused when I saw no one there.
"hmm...that's weird.." I said to myself as I backed up.

I went to my kitchen to grab some food. When I heard a loud crash in my back yard...I slowly walked back upstairs to my room to relax and chill. I sit on my bed and think about what just happened.. when I remembered that someone has been stalking me. I decided to text Kat and asked her if she can come over cause I was scared and bored but most scared. She agreed said she will be at my house in 20.

It's been at least 15 mins and I still kept hearing noises out side my house. I decided to take a quick shower before Kat came.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN KAT COMES!

Kat texted me saying she was at my door. So I walked downstairs and opened the door to let her in. We walked Into my kitchen to get snacks before we head upstairs and watch a movie. We finished getting our snacks and walked upstairs until we heard a crash in the back. We looked at each other and ran up stairs to the movie room. We locked the door just incase.
" what was that..?" She asked me with tears forming in her eyes
" I don't know it's been happening sense the morning but I've been ignoring it.." I told her
"oh..let's just watch the movie yeah?" She says with a smile. I nodded my head and we started watching the movie.

The movie finished and we just hanged. We went back to my room and just hanged and danced and had a concert in my room. We sang to Billie and danced as we played just dance. Me and Kat tied and laughed so hard until we heard a knock on my front door. It was probably the pizza guy so we walked down stairs and and checked the window to make sure..but no one was there so we stayed in the kitchen just incase if it happened again we would ran and see who is messing with us.

" dude who keeps on messing with you..?" Kat asked confused and scared
"I-I don't know...this has been happening sense the morning and it has been freaking my out.." I said as I got up and grabbed us cold water from the freezer.
" you don't think a fan could be doing this?"she asked "no because if it was a fan they wouldn't be able to come in because of the code!" I said as I pass her the water
" true true.. but still it can be anyone!" She said as she opened and drank her water
" yea your right..let's just not think about it and go watch some random videos"
" ok let's go the-" Katrina got interrupted by the door being knocked on again.

We went to check and it was the pizza guy this time witch was a Relief. We got the pizza and went back to the kitchen. We eat when I remember I had to tell Kat about the concert coming up and the new song me and her are making which is called Breathin (yes the one from Ariana Grande just pretend Valarie is her)

" hey Kat by the way the concert is In a week and the song is being released after the whole concert!" I said as I jumped up and down In excitement
" omg I can't wait to go!" She said as she laughed " oh and Valarie...is it fine if my boyfriend goes to..?" She asked nervously
"Of course he can come Kat you can bring who you want!" I said with a smile on my face "okay well tell him when the concert is and then we will plan the rest tomorrow!" I told Kat as she grabbed her phone to tell her boyfriend the news she just got. I started laughing at how excited she was and she looked up at me and said that her boyfriend Sam was gonna go with her but he is gonna be in the front row.

A/N: 740 words omg I cant 😂