Out of the blue

Kaminari's POV

- Kaminari... exhales Aizawa, my homeroom teacher. School starts at 8am, please arrive on time!

- I'm sorry Teach! I have a hard time waking up in the mornings! I think it might be because we live so close to school, so I always think: "Oh! I have time" so I-

- Is there anyone who could take responsibility of waking him up for the time being? Aizawa cuts me off.

My head shoots down as I make my way to my desk. Other than Iida, no one would do that! There I go being a burden to the class again...

- I could do it, says the voice of an dark angel in the form of Kyoka Jirou, my good friend.

- But Jirou, his room is on the other side of the dorm! Hagakure, the invisible girl whispers as loud as she can. No seriously, everyone heard that.

- Whatever. It's just until he sorts his things out right? the punk teen shrugs.

There goes Jirou, saving me once more. I silently thank her while Aizawa resumes his morning briefing. She responds with a soft smile before looking forwards. She's so awesome. I wish I could be more like her...

- What? she asks, making me realize I was staring at her.

- Hm? Oh! Nothing! I was just lost in my head, I quickly reply, a bit embarrassed.

- Yeah, 'cause there's sooo much space in there! she jabs at me with a subtle grin.

- Gah! Jirou! I exclaim louder than I intended at first.

She giggles a bit, then suddenly turns her head to face the blackboard. I do the same and a chill runs down my spine as Aizawa  glares at us with his hair up in the air. He's so scary! Even more than Bakugo and angry Jirou, because nothing is scarier than angry Jirou.

After class, the squad (It's what Ashido calls it so whatever) and I, composed of Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, Sero Hanta, Mina Ashido and yours truly, are all hanging out in my dorm room, either talking or playing Mario Kart.

- Dunce face... I see that blue shell in your screen. Don't you dare... Don't! DAMN IT! Bakugo says going from a normal tone to angry yelling as he got hit by a blue shell for the umpteenth time, dropping from first to 6th.

- Welp, that makes it Kaminari- 3, Bakugo- 0. Wake up man! Sero says tapping him softly on the shoulder.

- It was a map I've never played before! Come on! One more time! the explodoboy shouts.

- You can try, Bakugo, but you'll never compare to the Mario Kart Masta that is I! I taunt putting on my smuggest smile possible.

- Shut up and ready up... he lets slip under the careful eye of Kirishima.

- Soooooo... Kami? Do you have any, you know, crushes? Ashido, who was on my bed, speaks up, half trying to distract me, but more than fully interested in my answer.

- Pfft! What? No! Also, please don't call me Kami. It makes it sound like you're calling me God, I immediately retort.

- No one you like? Or find cute? Or hot? she pries.

- Well, sure, there are some cute or hot girls around, but none that I'm into! I answer frankly all while absolutely destroying Bakugo for the fourth time.

- Really? What aboooouuut... she proceeds to list off every girl I've ever had an interaction with.

- Nope! I reply once again, starting to find it fishy how she hasn't mentioned-