FXWF Breakout: Igniting a Flame

*Pyro blasts as the fans cheer and chant for FXWF*

Chase Authors: Welcome everyone to FXWF Breakout! I'm Chase Authors with my good friend, Chad Andrews!

Chad Andrews: *Snoring*

Chase Authors: AND MY GOOD FRIEND CHAD ANDREWS!

Chad Andrews: Huh!? What!? Oh, hello everyone!

Chase Authors: Jeez, anyways. Let's begin the night!

***************************************************************************
*Ten Million Voices by Shaman's Harvest plays*

*Out comes Crim Rocker as the fans cheer*

Crowd: Crimmy Boi! Crimmy Boi! Crimmy Boi!

Chase Authors: And how could we have the first episode of FXWF without the owner of the whole thing, Crim Rocker!

Chad Andrews: It's the guy who signs my paychecks!

Chase Authors: You're a dumbass you know that?

Chad Andrews: Yes.

*Crim gets in the ring and grab a mic*

Chase Authors: Let's hear what the Kentucky Killer has to say.

Chad Andrews: If the fans ever let him talk that is!

*The fans chanting continues but Crim finally is able to speak*

Crim Rocker: Good evening to all here in attendance, my name is Crim Rocker and you may know me from being the owner of SWA & the Current CAA European Champion, but now not only am I the owner of SWA but now I own FXWF, now I hope everyone here enjoyed Rebellion cause I know I sure did and the first thing I'm going to do is after seeing what happened after the main event last night, in our main event of the evening it will be FXWF World Champion SpongeBob SquarePants teaming with Cat Noir to take on Squidward Tentacles & King DeDeDe, Also tonight as requested by..*sigh* Freddy Benson, Meta Knight will take on Freddy as to avenge him being K.O'ed at the start of last night. Well, that's all I have to say and as the owner I'm gonna be watching over EVERYTHING so everyone enjoy the show!

 Well, that's all I have to say and as the owner I'm gonna be watching over EVERYTHING so everyone enjoy the show!

*Crim exits the ring and waves to the crowd*

***************************************************************************