Newsflash

Newsflash

Ex-President Quintero's first-born son on staying in politics: This is my life now

The incoming Mayor Sebastian Adriel DizonQuintero said that this position in the local government could be the start of his long stint as a politician.

"Suddenly, I found out that I like serving the people." The 32-year-old son of Ex-President Alfonso Quintero with his wife Sarah Dizon told the reporters after his inaugural ceremony.

Before being elected as Mayor, Sebastian admits to reading books, attending seminars, and asking advice from his younger brother — Nathan Quintero.

Nathan has done an excellent job in the local government. However, Sebastian knew there are still greater things ahead for the city

"It doesn't matter if I am new to this, I have done everything that I needed to do. This is my life now, that's it," he said.

Sebastian added that he is ready for the job and that he is willing to learn more and give most of his time and attention to public service.

"It is a position which is new to me, but I am also very eager to assume. I come here with my genuine desire to serve. I may be new in public service but I trust my capabilities."

He was known as the rebel son of the President and is criticized because of his tattoos and bad boy image.

In addition to that, Sebastian's life is far different from his siblings who are both successful and influential in their own careers. For starters, he's a bar owner. He often posts pictures of himself with friends on his social media accounts partying and enjoying the nightlife.

Not much was known about him other than that until last year when a scandal broke out involving his complicated relationship with the famous actress, Mariella Andrada.

Apparently, Sebastian dated Mariella while being in a relationship with a non-showbiz girl.

"She knows I have a girl that time, and she agreed to be my other woman," he said on the interview shortly after the media cornered him.

His father called him out after that, saying that he is indeed a jerk. He also said that he's having a hard time dealing with Sebastian, unlike his other children.

Last year, he still has no interest in joining politics that's why everyone was shocked after he made the announcement.

He may be headed in the direction of politics now but the public interest in him is for the showbiz industry.

Sebastian is indeed the most popular Quintero child. And whether we admit it or not, his bad-boy image and rugged looks already captured our hearts.

- - -

Midnight Meetings
Quintero Series
Book #3

Copyright © 2021 by talaatpapel  

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction.
All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the authors' imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, things, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.