"Wa-Oh"

(Charlie's POV)

Angel has been clean for almost 2 years now. Vaggie and him still bicker but Angel hasn't had drugs or given his services in forever. We couldn't help his problematic language but he doesn't try to flirt with Husk, Alastor, or Baxter. I'm proud of how clean Angel has been though sometimes times he'll join Cherri Bomb in a turf war against Sir Pentious. Over all he is doing and even comforts me when people redicule the hotel. He makes me feel like redemption is possible for even the most sinful demons.Me and Vags have started dating and I see Alastor checking Angle out and blushing from time to time. I personally hope they get together soon. Baxter and Nifty are both crushing on each other but don't know how to tell the other so they come to me or Vaggie for help. Husk doesn't do love or anything so nothing for him but all he does is drink alcohol and yell at Angel and Alastor.

(Alastor's POV)

I blush a bright red hue as Angel bends down to get a popsicle from the freezer. I know I like him but he probably won't share my affection.

"Hey Charlie, Can I join Cherri in a fight please." Angel asked looking at his phone and smiling, his gold tooth glittered in the florescent kitchen light.

"Yeah but stay safe Angel." Charlie answers and Angel ran to his room and come out with his baseball bat with nails embedded in the wood.
He had a smirk plastered on his face and all I thought about was has I wanted to kiss that silly smirk right off his sexy- WHAT WAS I THINKING he shouldn't be thinking this way of Angel Dust.
" Al...are you okay your face is red are you sick?" Angel asked.
"Wa-Oh I'm fine muffin go enjoy your whatever your going to do." I answer very flustered and sprint to my room all red faced and panting. WOW!