Why didn't I listen?

Why didn't I listen? My friends said this was toxic. He laid a hand on me. He hurt me. I'm laying in a hospital bed with stitches in my arm and lip. He punched me. He said he only wanted me for fame. He said all I'm good for is sex and fame. He said he doesn't care about me. Why didn't I listen to my friends? Our relationship was going well until a week ago, when he started acting strangely. I didn't think much about it till now, I guess I need to pay more attention to stuff like that. What could he do to me next? I hope I can stop this before it's too late, but what if I can't? What if he gets to me before I can end this toxic relationship? What if he hurts me again? What if he does something worse than this time? What if I don't make it next time? I can't sleep, there's too much going on inside. I'm hurting both physically and emotionally. What should I do? I have no one to talk to, for all my friends are mad at me. The nurse said I can leave tomorrow morning, so I'm going to get some sleep. When I awoke, I was greeted by a nurse and a killer headache. The nurse took out my IV and I got ready to leave. My parents disowned me when I became a television star at the age of 13. Damn it makeup isn't going to be happy when they see my face and arms. I have to film today. It's going to take a lot of makeup to cover this. I'm on a show called "A Day Away". It's all about this girl who struggles with depression and anorexia who finds hope in a guy she met at a singing competition. I love playing this character because I love to sing. They named it "A Day Away" because this guy that the main character savanna met took her to this place that would help take her mind off the things she was going through. I love the show and I'm working with Taylor Lautner! He's so sweet and he's not going to be happy when he sees how beat up I am. I'm going to have to lie about how this happened so he doesn't take matters into his own hands. Maybe concealer will cover the bruises on my face. I just need some luck. After everything was done at the studio to get stuff for dinner. I'm ending it tonight. As dinner cooks I stepped away to clean the dishes. When I turned around I saw the kitchen was in flames. I ran out of the house and called the fire department. Looks like someone is homeless and it ain't me.