Part 36.The man in the black

"Your y/n's Grandpa

"Your y/n's Grandpa.He was the head of this plan and not anyone else"

I couldn't think properly after hearing that it was all his idea. I looked at the boys who were shocked as well.

Yes sure the man did radiant an aura that scared people but I didn't knew that he was this capable or heartless to do such thing.

When I first saw him..It was the day that incident took place that took our parents life which was 7 years ago.

How did I get to know about this just now?

We said our goodbyes to Mr.Rico as we sat in the car.

All of us were speechless and the only thing in my mind was y/n.

Did she knew about all of this?

Was she forced to be with them?

Did she forgave him for what he did?

So many questions lingering in my mind as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I didn't knew that he would do something like that to his own son" Hoseok spoke in a disgusted tone.

"I told Namjoon, he's is working on the information about his whereabouts and his previous 'so called' work" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jeon..." Jimin stopped and looked at me.

"What" I asked with no hint of emotion in my voice.

"Y/n....is she with him?" Jimin asked hesitatingly as I nodded.

"What if she forgave him?" Hoseok added as he gulped and looked somewhat concerned for her as they both waited for my answer.

"So we kill her as well" I looked outside the window firmly.

"What" Jimin said almost like shouting.

"Do you have a problem with it" I snapped as I looked at him.

"Yes! You cannot just kill her" Jimin stated.

"I don't care Jimin because if she forgave him for what he did then she is as bad as him in my eyes. I cannot let this all go because of her" I said.

"We will think about it again when we all are calm" Hoseok said.

"I said what I said and there is no turning back" I said.

"The event will take place in few days from now on and as for the plan...we wait for the right time now...again" I rolled my eyes as I was boiling with anger.

I needed to take off my frustration.

As we reached home I got out of the car and went inside the mansion as I made my way straight to the gym.

I removed my blazer as I threw it across the room and removed my shirt as I punched the punching bag with all my strength.

I did it for I don't know how long and I could see the guys coming in one by one.

"Jungkook stop" Jin said in a stern voice.

"That's enough" Namjoon said as he looked at me with concern.

"God damn it Jeon! Pull yourself together" Yoongi raised his voice as I stopped.

I was breathing heavily as I sat down on the floor and rested my back on the wall.

"Your hands are bleeding" Jimin went outside probably to bring a first aid kit.

"How could you say that so easily" Jin folded his hands.

"What" I looked at him confused while drinking water.

"To kill...y/n" Taehyung said as he didn't wanted to believe it.

"So...You going soft because it's her" I chuckled darkly as I saw all of them looking at me with disbelief.

"There's no turning back because if she supports that man then she is one of them" I took the towel placed beside me and wipe away the sweat.

"What if she isn't?" Hoseok asked.

"Then she can go and live her own life is for all I care" I shrugged.

"You're becoming a heartless person Jeon" Namjoon looked at me with worry.

"7 years....7 years....That man was infront of us....comforting us....when he was the one who plotted this" I clenched my jaw.

"And it's been 7 years guys and it's impossible for her not to know this" I scoffed.

"He is right" Yoongi folded his hands.

"I agree with him, he has a point" Namjoon added.

"But we will wait and see if that is true or not" Jimin came in with a first aid kit.

He cleaned my hand and bandaged it properly.

"But guys just think about it clearly will you" Taehyung asked with worry.

"What else do I have to think?" I said calmly as I looked at him.

He kept quiet as he looked down.

"That's what I thought" I got up and made my way towards my room. I took a bath as I changed into sweatpants and a tshirt.

I went down for dinner as I looked at the two uninvited guests.

"We heard that you ordered that y/n should be killed" Jiwoo shouted as I closed my eyes and raised my eyebrows.

I sighed and ignored her and sat down on the chair.

"You cannot do that" Sumni looked at me.

"Where is the food?" I said as I took out my cellphone and looked through some emails.

"I know even we told him that" Jin said as he rolled his eyes.

"I did too" Taehyung said.

"We all did expect Yoongi and Namjoon" Hoseok said as Yoongi gave him a death glare.

"What" Sumni said as she looked at him angrily.

"No I didn't" Yoongi straight away lied.

"Don't lie to my sister I was right there when he said that" Jimin said as he smirked at Yoongi.

I got up angrily as I banged my hand on the table and everyone went silent.

"Is this a freaking game for all of you" I shouted as all of them didn't dare to look at me.

"What has that y/n of your's has done for you all this years huh?" I said as I glared at all of them.

"Are you all babies that don't understand so I have to keep repeating myself again and again"

"Now where is the god damn food" I said as I looked at the food right infront of me which was there for a while now.

I saw all of them holding their laughters as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You all are really a bunch of crackheads" I said as all of them started laughing so hard.

I looked at them as I smiled softly and thanked god for them.

I don't need anyone now because I have them....Not even y/n.