I | Hello

Monday.

"What a wonderful Monday morning at my second home," sarcastically complains Quinn, who is too short to fit into her overalls. She sighs, "sometimes I wonder why they force feed us all this useless information for eight hours a day." Quinn has untamed short brown hair that sticks up in every direction, and freckles that splatter across her face. Her honey colored eyes complete the look.

"Such is life", (y/n) halfheartedly replies, her head resting on her wooden desk. "You're too easygoing, man.." the short female comments. "Hey! I heard that we're getting some new students this week!" (Y/n) lifts her head to raise an eyebrow. "That's odd.. I wonder why such a strange time in the school year.."

"Who cares! I could use some fresh faces around here!" Quinn exclaims, a fleeting burst of excitement against the dull morning. "Maybe you bump into each other in the hallway and scatter papers everywhere, beginning your hallmark romance story", (y/n) jokes. Quinn's face heats as she playfully punches the other girl's arm.

The bell rings as the instructor walks in, along with the principal and a teen who's shoulders could probably support the weight of a dying series.

A quiet "Woah

A quiet "Woah.." escapes from Quinn's lips, and the girl beside her smirks. He looks like he could crush the both of them with his muscular physique. Maybe he would, if you asked nice enough.

"This is Raphael Windsor, one of the new students I'm sure you've heard about" the principal began. "I want you all to be as kind and respectful to him as you are to each other" the girl silently scoffed, "kind and respectful my ass.. ah well.." The principal was shyly interrupted by the boy. "Er.. it's nice to meet you all. I go by Raph and I hope to get along well with everyone!"

It was almost like there was a collective swoon over the new boy, who was basically a lost puppy. An incredibly burly lost puppy. The teacher glanced at the seating arrangement, "Raph, you can go sit by Charolette. You may want to ask someone to tutor you, as you've some so late into the school year." The boy nodded, smiling at the poor girl who's face needed to be put out by a sizable team of fire fighters.

"Dang, sucks to suck.." Quinn mumbles. "If he sat in the seat in front of us you'd be staring at his head, not the board." (Y/n) teased. She groaned, "you've got me there.. but you've gotta admit, he's really cute. And that name! Raphael.. it rolls off the tongue.." by now, the shorter female was lost in the same love struck trance as half the class was.

(Y/n) smiles and rolls her eyes, glancing back at the boy. Although many are also sneaking looks towards him, he is occupied with writing on a paper. As soon as the girl's eyes gloss over his form, he looks up, and locks his amber orbs with his own (e/c) ones. A subtle smile reaches his lips, one that is returned in a friendly manner. The smallest of interactions, the greatest of mistakes.

[{3/20/20} edit: updated Raph's picture]