Chapter 1

Ok just so you know the cover was drawn by me so please no hate. I know it's terrible. And the first four chapters are like a introduction and you don't need to read it but it would give you more info about this and help you in the future. I am not a professional this is my first so please no hate. Ok let's get started.

Just so you know Y/N stands for your name and L/N means last name. And this ' means a character that is not narrating is thinking something and if a character is talking telepathically to another.

Y/N POV

I sat in my room. Preparing for what was about to happen. I could here my mom's thoughts. I knew she was coming. 'I hope Y/N doesn't take this to bad. I feel bad she just transferred and now she has to again.' Wait I'm transferring again. But they promised.

I tried to keep from getting angry as my parents don't know I'm psychic. My mom walked in to break the bad news. Keeping back my angry so Mom can spill the beans. "Y/N I have something to tell you. I know we promised but..." She hesitated. "You're switching schools." "What!" I finally let my angry out. "You promised." "I know, it's just you got a job in Japan." I froze. Ah- my "job" More like my chore.

I happen to be a famous model and actress. It's the reason we moved here. For most it would be the dream but for me it's a nightmare. I'm always moving. I always have paparazzi around me. I always am hated or praised. And when I make "friends" I don't know if they're real or fake. Yeah, it's a nightmare.

I looked down not knowing what to say. It isn't her fault I got the gig. No! She should have excepted their offer. I was about to point this out but she interrupted me. You'll be transferring to PK academy. It's a pretty quiet school. So there should be less paparazzi- " Shut up!" I interrupted. Angry how she was talking about the school right now after dropping a bomb. "You can't just tell me I'm transferring the fourth time in six months. And just continue like it was nothing!" I raised my voice. "I hate you!" I looked down in shame. I normally don't raise my voice. Especially at my mother.

She looked down in disappointment. "Start packing. You're leaving tomorrow."

Thank you for reading. I will try to write at least once a week. Have a nice day. Please no hate.