{-CHAPTER 1-} {The Sovereignty's POV}

I open my eyes, breathing heavily. "Fuck.."  

I mumble. Another dumbass dream, of when Great was pushed into the portal.

I sit up, rubbing my temples, and glaring at the floor. 

"Why the fuck, do I have to constantly have dreams of  those fucking tragic events. It's basically taunting me! Because I couldn't save him.."  I hiss.

I grab the blanket at pull it off of me, putting my feet over the edge and onto the cold concrete floor. Standing up, and putting on my over-coat, and cape. Walking out of my residence. 

I glare at the sky, all the tragic memories flash in my mind. I purse my lips, as a small tear drips out of my eye, and down my cheek.

I look down, and mumble "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you.. I swear, I'll protect your operatives, and your fantastic civilians, I won't let you down, Great!"

I look up, smiling, as more tears manage to slip out, and slide down my rotting face. I start laughing silently, as I feel a spirit's presence. I turn around, and see a ghostly hologram, of the previous [SUPEREME LEADER]. The hologram smiles, and I smile back. 

"Thank you.."  The ghostly hologram says, and then disappears. 

"You're very much welcome.." I wipe the rest of my tears. And walk towards the greenhouses.

I open one of the doors to a greenhouse, and I see Placid planting, watering and talking to the flowers. I smile, and walk over to him. 

"Hello [OPERATIVE] Placid_Day."  I say, causing the boy to look up. And let out a little giggle.

"Hello, [SUPREME LEADER]!"  He says, as he picks up a small yellow flower, and put it behind my ear.

I chuckle, and pat the flower boy's head. He stands up, and hugs me.

I rub the short male's back. He lets go, and sits back down, continuing to plant flowers, and water them.

I smile one last time, and turn around, and walk out of the greenhouse. I walk towards the theatre, and walk in, to see Unpredictable, doing the cha-cha slide with the civilians on stage, for the 10th time this week. I let out a sigh, and walk out.

I walk, around the city, as the cold, dull wind blows, throughout the city. 

All of a sudden, Scary runs into me, at the speed of light, causing me to fall back, and land on my ass with a groan and thud.

Scary stops, and starts panicking, in fear he'd be put into time out again. 

I sigh, standing up, and dusting off my pants. "Be more careful, pup." I say to Scary, as he smiles.

I continue walking, I silently walk into a dark ally-way, and come face-to-face with someone, I'd never expect to see.

Merciless_Night.

----------------------------------------------

Hah, that's the end of chapter 1.