Chapter one. Fate

Vx..... Or his killer name Variabel X or his past name..... Nicolas

He doesn't have a family, he was abandoned at an orphanage called Fate Orphanage. His daily activity only play, eat, study, sleep repeatedly like the other kids. At the age of 7 he asked the orphanage why their older brother was left at the age of 12, but sometimes 10.

Nicolas (7 years old Vx)
The sitter (Sister)

Nicolas : sis, where did brother and sister go?
Sister     :they went to their adopted family Nicolas dear.
Nicolas : really?! I want to see my adopted family.
The sitter look at Nicolas with a sad face, because she already know what will happen to him.

2 years later

Nicolas was playing at the yard when he accidentally heard the  talking between the caretaker and someone that wearing a fedora hat and a black suit.

Caretaker  : they want more kids?? but the child is mostly still 9 right now!

Man in suit: they want the kids in 3 months. do it or you will be the guinea pig!

Caretaker : f....fine i will prepare the kids in 3 months, just wait.

Nicolas and his best friend, Sam who heard that were confused. When they want to go, Nicolas accidentally kicked a bucket near their place. The noise make the caretaker and Man in Suit shocked. After shouting to the caretaker, the man in suit proceed to go at Nicolas and Sam hiding place. the moment the man in suit looked at them, they started running away. unfortunately, they were caught by another man in suit and they thrown to a van. Nicolas and Sam then here the engine machine is started and begin to banging the car while saying "Let me go!!" or "I promise not to keep hearing your conversation" but they were ignored. 

1 hour later

Nicolas and Sam still crying while hugging each other, when suddenly they heard screeching sound and walking noise. The van door opened, and they see an unfamiliar place. They saw some weird techno wall with some scientist that writing something at their report paper. Suddenly, their hands got cuffed with some modern handcuff with a long almost their entire arm. And then they entered the place

TO BE CONTINUED.......