Present

13th October.

It was Jimin's birthday.

Jimin got presents from every member except Jungkook.

Jungkook told him that there's a surprise for him.

After celebrating Jimin's birthday, they all went back to their hotel.

Jungkook wanted to show the gift he prepared for Jimin but Jimin said that he wants to do a live stream for the fans first.

Now Jungkook is sitting in his room, waiting for Jimin to finish his live.

He was watching Jimin's live on his phone.

He's getting impatient.

"He's not planning on finishing it soon. I've to do something." Jungkook said and put his phone on the night stand.

"What should I do?" He said and started to think about what he can do.

His eyes were roaming in the room and then landed on the bag in the couch in front of him.

He smirked.

Jimin was in the middle of the live when he heard the door of his room open. He looked at the door and saw Jungkook standing there, a bathrobe wrapped around his body. He slowly entered the room, locking the door behind. Jimin smiled at him and looked back to the camera in front of him.

He looked back to Jungkook with a smirk for checking him out and saw his bathrobe was on the floor. His eyes landed on Jungkook's tall figure who was rubbing his clothed crotch; eyes fixed on Jimin's, a smirk on his lips too.

Jimin's smile fluttered. He chuckled nervously and looked back to the camera. "It's my manager." he said like nothing happened and continued his live.

"'How did you celebrate you birthday today?' hmm... I went out with hobi hyung and then..." Jimin was answering some questions as Jungkook watched him.

He knew Jimin won't end the live soon. He always teases Jungkook but this time it's his turn.

He let out a soft moan as he slide his hand inside of his boxer and rubbed his cock, his other clenched the hand of the couch.

Jimin tensed at that. He didn't even dare to look at Jungkook's direction. He slightly panicked. He can't let the viewers to hear that.

"Yawn~ I'm feeling so sleepy. I'll answer 3 more questions and then I'll turn it off. Hmm... Let's see..." he answered 2 questions and Jungkook got more excited.

"Last one..." Jungkook mumbled as he stroked his cock.

"Last one. Let's see. 'Did you get any birthday presents?' hmm.... hobi hyung gift me a jacket and Taehyung bought.... "Jimin kept on listing the gifts he got from the members.

Jungkook was not paying too much attention to that. He was busy making himself feel pleasure. His eyes were closed and head was rest on the couch.

"Jungkook-shi..." Jungkook's eyes snapped open when he heard his name

He stopped moving his hand and lifted his head up to look at Jimin.

"Jungkook-shi didn't give me anything yet. He said there's a surprise waiting for me. I'm very excited to see what he prepared for me this time" he said and take a quick glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled.

He picked up the robe and put it on then walked out of the room cautiously without making any noise.

Jimin watched him walking out of the room. He said his good bye to the fans and turned off the live.

He gave the phone back to his manager and headed towards Jungkook's room.