Prologue

A/N: So I've read a lot of stories about how Harry goes to Hogwarts in the past to learn lots of skills and others where Dumbledore recruits a team to help with the Quadwizard Tournament and Hogwarts are in pure shock and all that stuff. Well, I've decided to mix those 2 together. So, it'll be very interesting (hopefully). Also, the picture cover isn't mine. I just coloured it in to make it match the uniform (later).

A cloaked man walked towards the door of a cottage in Godric Hallow. He made the door explode. He heard screams of demands. He moved forward towards the man. "Wandless? Stupefy!" James was sent backwards and hit the floorboards causing them to crack. He moved upstairs to where he could hear empty promises. "Not my babies! No! Not the twins! Take me, please! Have mercy! They are only babies! Please." "Step aside foolish girl." She wouldn't move away so the closed figure flicked his wand causing a little display for the babies. One baby was an exact copy of his mother. Burnt red hair, green eyes with hints of hazel. He had lots of baby fat and was laughing at the little lights. The other boy stood in front of his younger brother. He had jet black hair and green eyes, the colour of death. The cloaked figure laughed. "Well, since I can't kill your brother, I'll kill you first!" He flicked his wand and the curse rebounded. It flew around the room braking many things until it finally hit the caster. He turned into smoke and flew away ashamed.

"Al... Albus? Wha- LILY! THE TWINS! ARE THEY ALRIGHT?!" "They are fine. I am proud to say that Godric is the boy who lived. Harry's core was a bit weak, just a smidge above squib level. Godric must have saved his brother as there was a star scar on his cheekbone." "This is great! Wow, Godric saved us all." "He did. But Harry might not like being left out of all of the fame. I suggest sending him away." "WHAT?! Are you out of your mind Dumbledore! Harry is my precious son. He will grow used to it. Lily can look after Godric and I can look after Harry. Wouldn't that be a better idea?" "I guess. Do what you must but Godric must be trained when he is 5. The Dark Lord is still alive. But, won't be attacking any soon until he has gotten back his body." Janss nodded and went up to hold the sleeping baby. He wiped away some hair and gasped. "Lily! Look at Harry!" On his face was a lightning bolt-shaped scar. "That can't be! Only Godric vanquished him!" James looked at Lily and put Harry back down into the crib. Lily put Godric next to him and they existed quietly, they had to have a nice long talk.

After a lot of debate, they agreed that Godric was the chosen one and Harry had got his scar from some glass. However, James' mind wandered at the possibility of Harry being the Chosen One knowing how different he was from his brother.

Word Count: 509 (With A/N)