Chapter 1

Hey, everyone! Shining_Skies_12 here! I figured the previous story needed a sequel just since I love the relationship Chase has with Kaz and Oliver. Please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's get this crazy story started!

We had a fun night that we had decided to sleep in, but it was a huge mistake. We woke up the next morning, and Kaz was on the floor. I was still on the bed, but I was only wearing underwear. Kaz! Wake up! We'll be late for training! I shouted at him, and he woke up startled.

Oh, shoot! We need to get ready now! Kaz told me, and he turned a bright red when he saw that I was barely wearing anything. Kaz, stop staring at me, and get changed! I said to him, but he refused.

You look so cute, Chase...He said with such a mysterious tone in his voice, and he pulled me close to him. Kaz, stop! I said to him as I tried to push him off when I realized that the person holding me wasn't Kaz(he knows that Kaz doesn't come off as a pushy person when they're cuddling), and I screamed.

I finally have you to myself again, Chase. Oliver said as he held me close, and I was struggling to get out of his tight grasp.

No! Let go of me, Oliver! What did you do to Kaz? I asked him, and he smirked as he struck me with a needle once again. I just put him in my place, and switched places with him.

Oliver told me, and my body went numb. The last thing I heard and saw was Oliver saying that he had it all planned, and he had a smirk on his face.

I smirked as I had Chase to myself now, and he was still knocked out earlier from the sleeping medicine I had in the needle I had struck him with earlier. He was dressed in a grey hoodie, white shirt under, faded jeans, and he had on his black converse. Chase absolutely had no idea what I had in store for him...