The beginning of Roses Depression

This breaking in there has been a terrible car accident on highway I 85 reporting now 3 of the passengers have made it out of the car and they are now on their way to Greenville Memorial Hospital. The driver of the car is in critical condition an has been rushed to the Hosptial.

*A few hours later* This just reporting in the other passages are alive but sadly the 36-year-old Jasmine Kellner has passed away due to traumatic brain injury we send our prayers to the Kellner family. Rose holds her brother's hand and squeezes it tightly she tries to reach for her father's hand but he pushes her hand away while they are waiting on the taxi to drop them back off at the house. Jason roses brother is crying while laying on his father's lap and all he does is rub his back but he never told Jason things will get better because at this point rose and her father knew it wasn't gonna get better.

*3 hours passed* Rose tucks her brother into his bed an kisses his forehead like their mother use to she knew it wasn't the same that her mother had given Jason but he didn't complain about it because he knew that is wasn't the time to throw a fit nor hit rose as he uses too in a joking way of course. Rose leaves his room and walks into her room pulls out her diary and starts a new introduction March 21, 2016 "Today has been the worst day I just lost my best friend and mother I know that things are gonna start changing really soon and it's not a good change its a bad change an I can feel it coming soon my father is gonna pick back up on his drinking addition my mom had stopped him before it got really bad but now that she's gone nobody will be able to stop his drinking habits ill also have to go to school with bruises again which also means ill have to cover my arms like always with people asking why I'm always wearing my bright pink hoodie with PINK in bright white letters but of course ill have to lie an say it's my favorite hoodie."

Rose picked up her phone and texts her boyfriend Alec hoping he will understand or give her some comfort because lately, Alec has been an asshole to Rose, you might be asking why hasn't Rose broken up with Alec yet because she as thought nobody will ever love her as much as he does he's also the only good person in her life besides her brother Jason. Alec pulls up to roses house and texts her "I'm here so come outside." Rose runs outside but before she goes she makes sure that the door is locked. She sighs sadly and runs off to Alec's car he opens the door for her an rose smiles a little but not fully because she can tell
something is up or Alec is doing something to behind her back.