the secret room the 1st book!!

I remember that Christmas very well because it was our first Christmas in the New House.

When we talked about it in the family, we always referred to it as the New house. We were very proud of it. It had two stories and large windows, to let in the sunlight and the breeze. It also had a garden, with many flowers, and a hammock hanging between a sampaloc tree and a mango tree, and a little wading pool at the back, in the shade of two sampaloc trees.

School was now walking distance from home , which meant I could stay in bed thirty minutes longer. So I explore the house a bit more and I found a room! I don't know whose room is it? but I still enter it. I wondered if somebody is in that room. Then I was shock of what I saw in that room. I ran downstairs and ask my parents about it. My parents said that they didn't know anything about that room. So we went upstairs and the room was gone. My parents thought that I was crazy. The next morning I went downstairs to look for that room and I saw it. It was in the kitchen. So I open it again and it was lock when my parents went to the kitchen its gone already.

So I went to school and saw the door next to our classroom. I asked my classmates if they can see that room but they can't. I wondered if who owns this room. So I tried to open it but it quickly disappear. When its dismisal time, I went home quickly. When I arrived home there was no one there they just disappeared like that. I looked for them inside every room but they left without me. I was so scared that day. The next morning I went downstairs again and I went looking for them they are not yet there. I went looking again for the room and it was there right after the room of my parents, so I opened it and I saw something that gives light. I went right after it and it was leading me to an old house. I ran back to my house because I was scared. The only questions thats going in to my mind are......

Who is in that house? 

Where is my parents? 

Why is that room shifting from one place to another?