Introduction

Insanity. We all suffer from it. Some more than others. I'd say about 35% of this world suffers for complete mental insanity. The percentage would be larger if therapy and medications and stuff like that never existed. I'm guessing 45% of people are the ones who are "fixed". Me? I'm trying to be part of that 45% but its not easy... Especially when my insanity involves a taste for human blood. Yeah weird right? Well, that's my brand of psychosis. I like to bite people and tear their skin apart just for a small taste of their blood. Don't get me wrong, I haven't done it since I've gone to therapy. But there's something driving me suddenly. After months of being clean, there's a drive. But it's not the same. Like the thirst is controlled, yet its still there.

Before you even think about questioning me, hell no, I'm not some freak vampire from Twilight or some shit like that. I'm just a normal guy. Maybe not as normal as you, but I still put my converse on one foot at a time. If you thought I was a vampire, go ahead and accept that you've brought shame to your ancestors. No. I also fell in love, just like any of you would. (If your sitting there saying "no, love isn't my thing" then get the hell off cause that's a damn lie. Everybody needs love.) I apologize in advance for the author's vulgar behavior. She's a bit insane herself. (Damn right I am.) Anyways, please, go on to chapter one. Discover the real secret behind my thirst. The thirst of Kim Jongin.