Venicia and pudgical - Dance competition

It was morning, and venicia had her head under the blankets that were covering her. She woke up to find pudgical all dressed with her fannypack on her hips. "Why are you all dressed?" Venicia asked, puzzled. "Remember, venicia? We're going to Gianna's birthday party at 12:30. Now, get ready." Said pudgical, taking the blanket off of venicia's body. Pudgical left the room and shut the door to give venicia some privacy. A few minutes later, venicia was all dressed in her goth clothes. She looked in the big mirror on her closet door with a smile on her face. "Are you dressed yet, venicia?" Pudgical called from the living room. "Almost! I'm just getting my shirt on!" Venicia called. But it was a lie. Venicia already had her shirt on. Venicia looked behind her to find pudgical's calico cat fursuit on a clothes hanger where all her shirts and dresses were. Venicia knew she had an idea. She grabbed her backpack of all the toys she was going to bring to Gianna's birthday party. Venicia took the fursuit head and quickly stuffed it in her backpack. She found catarina's unicorn drawstring bag and put all her toys in it. Venicia cracked open her bedroom door to see if pudgical wasn't in the living room watching TV like she was when venicia was still in bed a few minutes ago. Lucky for venicia, pudgical was in the back of the kitchen looking for something in the fridge. Venicia sprinted from her room and opened the lobby door that lead downstairs. She quickly ran down the stairs to the front door to look for her sneakers. After she put her sneakers on, she waited downstairs for pudgical. When pudgical came down the stairs to look for venicia, she said, "alright, girl! Let's go!" Said pudgical, smiling with venicia. Venicia, with her backpack with her, opened the front door and walked out into the cold winter neighborhood with pudgical next to her. They then got in the car. A few minutes later, they were at the church. When venicia got out of the car with her black coat on, she looked up in the middle window to find Gianna waving to her to get her attention. Venicia waved back. when pudgical stayed in the car, that meant she wasn't coming to the party. "Pudgical, you know that you're invited, too." Said venicia. "Oh, I am? How did you know?" Asked pudgical. "I told Gianna all about you. I need you to pretend that you're my cousin so you can come. I mean, you wouldn't pretend to be my mom because Gianna already knows what she looks like." Said venicia. "Alright, I'll come. And just like mom always said when we go places, 'be on your best behavior and be nice to everybody'." Said pudgical. When venicia and pudgical got inside the church, they were amazed to see all the decorations. Venicia looked to the right side of the party room where the kitchen was. There was Gianna's mom, Lynn, sorting the cheese, crackers, and pepperoni on a tray. "Oh hi, Lynn! Is Gianna upstairs?" Asked Venicia, smiling. "Yes, she's playing with other kids." Said Lynn. When pudgical sat down and grabbed her phone out of her fannypack, venicia ran up the stairs with her backpack. She peeked in the doorway of one of the playrooms to see a lot of boys and girls and of course, Gianna, playing hide and seek. Venicia quickly found a bathroom nearby. She sprinted into the bathroom and closed the door. She unzipped her backpack, took the fursuit head out, and zippered her backpack back up. She put the fursuit head on and was amazed. She then opened the bathroom door and got out, and put her backpack on the nearby couch.