Like cake (smut)

Rye's pov

I'm sitting on my bed, Andy is in his room. I just hope that he would be next to me, oh all those naughty things I wanna do to him. One night when he was taking shower I walked in bathroom, and he was touching himself, his bum was so cute. Oh and btw he doesn't know that I like him. I'm gonna tell him, because its hard to keep it secret, but how The hell i'm gonna tell him?
"Ryan!" I heard Andy screaming My name. I ran to him. "Andy? are you okay?" I asked with confused tone. "Yeah, I just wanted to see you." Andy answered. "Oh, why?" I asked a little bit nervous. "Because that shower scene." Andy answered again. Wait a fuckin minute!?! Did he knew that I saw him? "Umm, yeah.." I said little bit embrassed. "U have been very naughty boy, Ryan." Andy said and laid me on his bed and came top of me. "Do you like watch other people while they jerk off?" Andy whispered in my ear with very sexual voice. "No, just you." I answered. Andy stared me with his deep blue eyes. "That's a great answer, babe." And with that he smashed his lips on mine. Andy's tongue dancing with mine. I took Andy's shirt off and he took mine. We both take our pants and boxers of too, and damn he is hot. "On your knees." Andy said while kissing my neck. I did what he told me to do. He put his fingers to mouth, so I sucked them. And about 2 minutes later, his fingers was in my hole.
"I have wanted this for so long.." He whispered. "Me too daddy, me too." I said with moaning. "Ah you feel so tight, baby boy." Andy moaned. "You feel so good daddy." I moaned loudly. Andy took my cock and started jerk me off while he was thrusting faster. "Ahh daddyyy!" I screamed and moaned too loudly. "Babe, they will hear you If you are too loud." Andy whispered. We kept going and we both came twice. And cleaned up.

Next morning
"Ryan? Are you awake?" Andy asked softly.
"Yeah, good morning." I answered.
"You smell so good." Andy said with tired voice.
"You smell like peace of cake." I answered.
"You are other peace of my cake." Andy said and hugged me tightly.
"I think I'm in love with you." Andy said a little bit shyly.
"I'm sure that i'm in love with you." I said and kissed Andy's sweet lips.

//An//
So yeah this was first oneshot so this isn't very good. Sorry for bad english. But we all know that Randy has a wet night ;) okay yeah I need stop being so perv :D