First day/night in New York.

Zoe's Prov

Walking down the streets of New York City with Louise. I never imagined it to be so big and to be this Christmassy. I LOVE IT. This is going to be such a good christmas in the big apple.

"Zoe OMG look at that massive Urban Outfitters" Do you wanna go in?" Exclaimed Louise.

"That's what I was just about to say chummy lets go."smirked Zoe while stumbling over her own two feet.

"OMG Zoe are you alright!" Questioned Louise.

"Yes I'm alright." Said Zoe getting up from the ground while brushing the snow of her coat.

"Let's go in to Urban Outfitters before I fall again." Said Zoe.

(Zoe and Louise walks into Urban Outfitters.)

"Zoe come over look at this skater skirt that could wear with your tights and a nice coat." Said Louise.

"How much is it chummy?" Questioned Zoe

"Em its half price it's only $13" said Louise

"I'm going to get it chummy"

"I'm going to get this one anyways Zoe"

(That night)

"Zoe I'm going to find you a man tonight" said Louise enthusiastically.

Zoe giggles. "That will be hard"

"Chummy you look amazing tonight you look like cinderella going to her ball so obviously your prince will be there."

(At the club)

Zoe and Louise walk in to the club and Zoe catches one of the men's eye. Zoe and Louise then sit down and Louise goes up to the bar to go get drinks.

A man sits beside Zoe "Hello my names Alfie, Alfie Deyes. What's your name?" Questioned Alfie.

"Hello I'm Zoe nice to meet you"

"That's a nice name you defintley look stunning in that dress when you walked through that door I thought wow!" Expressed Alfie.

"Thanks" blushed Zoe.

Louise walks back over.

"Oh hello there I'm Zoe's friend" says Louise while setting the drinks down.

"Hello im Alfie I was saying to Zoe that she looks stunning in that dress."

"She does look stunning sure I will leave use to it" said Louise.

"So Zoe do you wanna hang out again some time."

"Yeah sure"

"Well if you do I need your phone number."

"Oh yeah."

Gives Alfie phone number.

Louise walks over "We need to go now"

"Oh well what hotel are you staying in" asked Alfie.

"The Empire Hotel you?" Questioned the girls.

"I'm the same I will walk home with you girls if you want"

"Yeah you can you can take care of us then so we don't get lost" said Louise.

(Walking into the hotel)

"What floor you on" said Zoe.

"The 3rd floor you"

"Same I'm number 124 with Louise" said Zoe

"This might be super weird but I'm in room 125" Alfie said surprised.

(Got up to there room doors)

"We should hang out tomorrow" said Zoe to Alfie.

"Yeah I will ring you" said Alfie gazing into each others

***********************

That's one chapter comment for more and to see what happens next. Also check out the mystery guests (one direction fanfic) it is amazing. Will do more chapter soon.

Casey😘