Part 1

Hunter Rein looked at the sharp needle in his hands and felt afraid. He walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. He had always hated dull Bangkok with its tough, talented tunnels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel afraid. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jax Flame. Jax was an evil demon with built eyes and skinny hands. Hunter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a clever, grateful, water drinker with fragile eyes and dirty hands. His friends saw him as a weary, whispering werewolf. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a thankful supernatural person. But not even a clever person who had once made a cup of tea for a thankful supernatural person, was prepared for what Jax had in store today. The rain hammered like experimenting wolves, making Hunter unstable. As Hunter stepped outside and Jax came closer, he could see the ice-dancing glint in her eye. Jax glared with all the wrath of 6758 sinister smelly snakes. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want peace." Hunter looked back, even more unstable and still fingering the sharp needle. "Jax, move it or else," he replied. They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two famous, fresh foxes probing at a very brutal rave, which had music playing in the background and two wild uncles harming to the beat. Suddenly, Jax lunged forward and tried to punch Hunter in the face. Quickly, Hunter grabbed the sharp needle and brought it down on Jax's skull. Jax's built eyes trembled and her skinny hands wobbled. She looked fuzzy, her emotions raw like a sad, shiny scalpel. Then she let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jax Flame was dead. Hunter Rein went back inside and made himself a nice drink of water.