Sungha Jung

"I love you..."

Sungha said out of nowhere when they were sitting side by side on the park. Fabiola could only smile at her cheesy boyfriend. It has been months eversince they actually dated and that took a lot of sacrifices for Fabiola to finally hear those three words from Sungha's mouth. She couldn't be happier when the guy confessed.

"Me too..."

Fabiola replied and felt Sungha's hands slid to her waist and embrace her. Fabiola blushed but it didn't stop her to positioned herself so she could feel more comfortable in the latter's embrace. Fabiola hid her face on Sungha's neck, scenting the guy's masculine yet soft scent.

"Sungha?"

A girly voice disturbed their oh-so-sweet moment. Fabiola pulled her head up and found a petite girl standing not far from them. Eyeing on the couple with a slight frown on her face.

"Megan!"

Sungha called the girl's name happily with his eyes sparkling and released his hands from Fabiola's waist.

"It's been a while since I saw you around. I thought you were in US."

He started to talk happily and stood to greet Megan's presence. Ignoring his lover who was sitting beside him, fumming at the ignorance. Fabiola pouted and a frown was visible on her face. They were talking oh-so-happy, didn't seem to care about Fabiola's existance between them. It was until Fabiola faked a cough and Sungha finally remembered her sitting there, staring at them.

"Oh, I want to introduce you to someone."

He said and offered his hand to help Fabiola to stand up, as a gentleman he was.

"This is Fabiola Jung. She's my girlfriend."

Sungha introduced and Fabiola was smiling oh-so-sweet at the introduction. But the girl in front of her was examining Fabiola from head to toe with her point finger tapping her thin lips.

"She's not your other playdoll, right?"

She said suddenly and Fabiola gasped at the question which sent Sungha to cough in nervousness.

"What are you talking-"

"Well, at least she's prettier and taller than me. So, I'm okay with it."

She cut Sungha's question and she didn't realize the glare Sungha was throwing towards her.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Fabiola asked, finally opened her mouth.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? I'm his ex."

She confessed and Fabiola widened her eyes. 'EX?!' Fabiola screamed inside her mind. Sungha noticed Fabiola who was stunned at the confession from Megan.

"But, it was like a decade ago or something. I dumped him."

Megan nodded her head while trying to remember those moments with Sungha. Fabiola who was even more stunned finally snapped awake after she heard Sungha's voice.

"And I'm so over you." He defended and gained a chuckle from Megan.

"As if... Guys always head over heels on me, dear."

She named Sungha, as if it was something obvious.

"Wanna grab some cups of tea or coffee?"

Megan suddenly offered, still didn't realize the changing expression of Fabiola.

"I-I-I think...we'll pass. See you later, Meg."