oh~ oH~ bAbeY~~!

Legtoesi X Thick Man
Werewolf x Werewolf
BL Smut
Good grammær

Thick man was lurking in the woods, incapable of human thought.  He was feral, ready to pounce, and prepared to throw dice.

Only issue was, he wasn't quiet enough.

An applause of clapping came from not his hands, but his fabulous, thick, cellulite free ass cheeks for every step he made.

Thunderous thighs leading up to the plump pears kept collapsing onto each other, two round globes snapping and slapping hands free.

*clap!*

It scared everything away, not even the deafest of animals becoming prey.  However, they all got a nice peek of the source of those globular worlds, and some made unsolicited comments to go with it.

"Hey how, honey hun!  Kinky cheeks, you sure know how to make the whistles blow!"

"Big and slappy as my meat at mah ma's weddin'!"

"You make my yogurt gogurt!"

He was a shy and timid soul, ashamed of his thickie cheese on the end of his caboose.

He never got food, malnourished everywhere except where it counts.

But then, one fateful hunt, he found what he had already stopped looking for.

A stout man with the tenderest of toes, with his 11th "pelvic toe" hanging out without reason.

He was holding up a sign,

"@$$ wanted for thick phuque"

His massive feet winked, then pointed towards a tin can by his toes, labeled, "tip jaR"

Normally he'd decline, but his toes tickled his nose (and his @$$, dragging onto the floor).

"hey Dad, are those cheeks getting bigger?" the toed figure growled

"i ain't yo son, but i wanna fill that tip jar." inquired the thickest of cheeks

"huh? oh thayt aint for m o n e y , thats for the nectar"

he meant cum

"Well, are we doing this or not?"

Thickie eyed the 11th toe, and his sultry eyes.

So bold... so sinful... so his...

"I will"

the toesie soldier chuckled..

"not that easy..."

his cheeks cried, "but didn't you want my Liztheseabunny?"

"hush. you know you want specifically ME"

Phair enough.  He did want the phat cat.

"How much?"

"*big sum*"

He couldn't afford that.

"How about... mr..."

"Legtoesi"

"Sure... Legtoesi, I propose a game."

"A game?"

The toesy man laughed.

The cheeky man shared a grin, "Whoever fills the tip jar first, has to pay the *large sum*"

"So basically it's who finishes last... Sounds like something I'm up to"

✓✓✓✓omg transition✓✓✓•'¢×¶¢{¢

actually nothing happened

they already were naked

He took Thick man by the cheeks, but struggled to get a hold on the buttery buns.  His hands sunk into the caramel apples, several inches in.

This was already a sensation for the touch, and he had to play his cards right, or he was going to blow off the knickers he never had right there.

He thought of ways he could prod at the fuzzy peaches, in a way to inflict a lot on their end, but not to allow to much contact on his part.

While he was thinking, he was kneading the bent man'$ dough, getting his heavy load a little heavier, and thick'$ face getting red.

He recoiled his hand back, to the disappointment of both of them.

Toe tried pinching Thick's clay, and it worked a lottle better.  The sensation of getting pinched sent an electrifying shock through Thick, while Toe didn't spend too much time getting comfortable.

This solution worked well, except for 2 problems:

1:  He couldn't pinch him forever

2:  The feeling of a thin layer of dough, rubbed in between his finge-

He also heard quick yelps from Thick each time, and the aroused reaction was enough to get his motor running.

If he wanted him to finish, he should get his stick into the other mea-

Before he could finish the thought, Thick's behind had gotten bruised and over loved by Toe, meaning he had to switch over to being the commander.

He had turned towards Toe, bent down, and ready for combat.

His mouth worked expertly around his rod, getting all the hot spots and playing with his tongue without gagging at all.

Toe tried some sweet talk to get his mind off how powerless he felt in the competition, "Eating your fill?"

Thick wanted Legtoesi to get his mind back onto him,  for mainly 2 reasons.

1   : He wants to win the competition
2   : Oh god, he wants his cum in his mouth.

Thick held onto his toes to minimize his reflexes, and then nibbled a little on the end with his werewolf fangs.

That was enough for Legtoesi to continue his yelling and to fill the tip jar.

He swallowed with satisfaction, still upset on how the inside of his @$$ was untouched, but a little glad, seeing how big his devil horn was.

He was ready to head off with the money, leaving the sexy toed man breathless and red, until he heard a cry:

"Wait!"

He turned back.

"I want to go again, no restraints, no holding back!" he gurgled with *large sum* in his hands.