My little rabbit, prt 1

(Malori, POV)

"Good morning crowette my dear!" A sweet and  elegant voice called out, I assumed it was Melathia. "Going to go bug the queen today again? You're practically relentless!"

"I- I wouldnt call it *Bug* her!" I tried to explain. She chuckled, "Well, at least I dont write fanfictions about Velverosa's love life! And, can you take it easy on the vore? Its not for everyone." I said sarcastically.

She looked at me flabbergasted, her eyes were huge. Redness now tinted her cheeks. "I- I Ho- How? IT WAS NOT ME!" She tried to elucidate. Quickly I walked away, leaving her muttering under her breath. I gave her a side glance and winked at her.

I hastily climbed the stairs, up to the top of the extremely TALL tower. I finally made it to the top, my breath coming in huffs. I- Why in the hell do they make these stairs so fricken tall?

I placed my hand on the cold metal of the large door, and pulled. Hmm, the doors locked, Its never locked.

I knocked on it, silence, I knocked on it again, more silence. "Umm, Queen Velverosa?" I yelled. *TP TP TP* a faint clacking of heels against cold stone. It was getting closer. I removed my ear from the door, *CREEEAAAK*. A warm hand grabbed my collar of my cloak. "I've been wondering where you've been my little rabbit!"

As she grabbed me, a unknown smell wafted into my nostrils, A sweet scent. An arousing scent. My blood rushed too my woman-parts, And the throbbing started.

She pulled me in, our bodies clashed together. She was not wearing anything, I blushed. Blood started to drip from my nose, I looked up to see lust in the demons golden eyes. She cracked a smile, "Its not nice to sneak up on me when im Busy!" She said grabbing my chin gently.

Her body parts rubbing against me was driving me nuts. "Its time to teach you a lesson!" She said seductively. I dont know how it was possible, but more blood poured from my nose.

"I- I Um, What ever do you mean Q- queen?" I heard the lock click back behind me. OH YES! FINAFRICKENLY!

Still, my cheeks reddened, even though horny mal was peaking out of her little cave inside of my-. I laughed slightly while looking at her gorgeous face. "I think you know what im fixing to do to you."

She bent her head down and started to nibble at my neck. kissing and licking my jaw, It was sending electricity up my spine. I wanted more.

I Needed More

So, this is the Edit, it has the same plot, but it is explained better.  So, see ya next time. (I will be editing the other chapters too, this took me 30 minuets to rewrite and check!)