Faze One: Make Your Enemy Trust You

Gold on your fingertips
Fingertips against cheek
Gold leaf across your lips
Kiss me until I can't speak

Gold chain beneath your shirt
The shirt that you let me wear home
Gold's fake and real love hurts
And nothing hurts when I'm alone
When you're with me and we're alone.

"Pathetic." I took the iPod out of the Jack and turned the song off. "Who wants a partner when you could rule everything yourself?" I mumbled.

Who was I talking to ?

I shook my head grasping at the roots of my hair. I had nobody here to even listen to me.

Family was a synonym to stranger for me at this point.

Friends, I never knew what those were. Everybody I got close to trusting with my secret always broke my trust before telling them.

Boys disgusted me, as did females.

People were gross.

But I had a master plan in mind, one nobody would ever come up with themselves because .. well .. they can't.

Not that they're not smart enough, they just don't have the abilities that I have to make this possible.

*********

There she was, Celeste, sitting at the table we had planned to meet at.

She's absolutely crazy if she thinks I'd forgive her just like that or she doesn't realize I have a master motive. She was around 5'3 with black hair that shines blue in the sunlight. She had ocean blue eyes. She was wearing a black turtle neck dress with no sleeves and black heels.

Repulsive.

She waved me over once she looked up from her phone and noticed me. I gave her the fakest smile as I walked up to the table, placing my coat on the chair and sat down.

"Fancy place, right?" She tried lighting up the mood with a huge smile.

I nodded picking up the menu. Deep fried onions? Unpleasant. Meatlover's pie? As if. And worst of all, their day special, seafood french fries.

It was french fries drizzles in crab bits and shrimp with some kind of sauce.

Ghastly!

"So I was wondering how come you planned to arrange this sit down?" She asked as she was looking at the menu.

I looked up at her and heard her heart pumping blood, I was now looking at the menu as well.

"To settle all the problems we had back in high school, they were quite unpleasant and they should be irrelevant by now." I shot a response back taking a sip of the glass of wine they had set next to me.

She nodded her head giving me a half smile. "That's very big of you, I appreciate it a lot Elis." Her phone started to buzz. "Oh .. I'm sorry it's my husband, he knows I'm here and he'd only call if it's important, one moment please." She stood up and went for the bathroom.

Now was the perfect time.

I took the vile out of my jacket pocket and poured it into her glass, glancing around subtly making sure nobody had noticed my motive. The empty vile went back into my jacket pocket and I smirked taking a sip of my wine.

"My apologies, he didn't know how to get our dog off the couch, cliché Rich." She chuckled taking her seat and put her phone in her pants pocket. "Did the waitress come back yet?" She asked looking at me.

I shook my head no holding up my glass of wine. "But cheers, to a new friendship." I smiled and she raised her glass as well, and we both took a sip of our drinks.

Perfect.

We placed our glasses back down.

The night had JUST begun.

************

Thank you for this dinner Elis, it was wonderful." She smiled at me as we stood outside the restaurant. "I'm so glad we are able to move forward from the past. That High School drama was childish." She chuckled.

"Oh, the night has just begun. Don't make it seem like it's over." I said sentimentally to her. "I have a surprise to our new friendship in the alley."

She gave me a worried look. "The um.." she swallowed hard. "The alley?" She took a step back.

"If I had parked it out here someone would have been bound to steal it. Nobody who hangs by the alley is smart enough to steal it. No worries." I smiled grabbing her arm softly as we walked towards the alley.

She kept trying to make small talk but I was only focused on getting to the alley. My plan was working smoothly and perfect, she doesn't even expect a thing.

We got to the alley and she was looking around confused. "There's nothing here, El. Where's the surprise?" She asked looking at me.

"You really thought I would forgive you after you had attempted to burn me to death with a whole pack of cigarettes? Sorry Celeste, but you are oddly mistaken." I smirked standing in front of her.

Veins popped out from around my eyes and my iris changed from white to red. I chuckled at her.

Before my hunger decided to take over me and ruin my plan I finished faze 1.

Her neck was snapped like a twig.