Explanation

Even though being the introvert person I am, I am a sucker for group activities, so I've created a fun challenge that anybody can join in on.

________

I call it: The 197 Challenge

________

Starting Monday, each day for the next 197 days, I will draw a Countryhuman for each recognized country and Taiwan (Tea recognizes her friend, Taiwan). Anybody is free to join and just have a fun time because we all could use a little fun in our lives, even with all this school work.

________

Let me set down some, not exactly ground rules, but information for anybody that wants to join. You draw Countries how every you please, but appropriate. Even though I am just listing the recognized countries, you can feel free to draw territories, colonies, and non-nations related to the Country of the Day. For example, if the Country of the Day is Denmark, you can, if you want, draw Greenland in the drawing with Denmark. Or another example, if the Country of the Day is the United Kingdom (A little stretch but whatever), you could draw Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England.

Also, however you feel fits for the challenge, you can use any type of drawing equipment, so be it digital, color pencil, just pencil, marker, watercolor, or anything I haven't mentioned. Drawing equipment while not be discriminated against under my roof. My weapon of choice in the battlefield is markers or digital, depending on my mood, motivation, country or/and time.

________

With all that out of the way, you can feel free (That phrase seems a little overused at this point. We are just trying to be polite) to make a new book on Wattpad or just throw 197 parts of countries into an already existing artbook.

If you don't want to join, leave (I'll just kidding, but the following is either spoilers or intended for joining friends).

________

________

Are they gone? I highly doubt it but anyway.

The first country, starting Monday, from a fun list I found online is, drum roll, please.

[Insert Drum Noises Here]

Ireland (or the Republic of Ireland)

________

That is all fun. Anyway, hope to see you Monday.

As always, stay cheery

-Tea