The Life of the Becketts Part. 1

In the town of Coster Hills two twins named Amanda and Aiden Beckett live their lives as slaves with their cruel Aunt Merdal. Everyday they they work hard doing all of the chores and work at a Mr. Ryans farm. For thirteen year olds thats a pretty big responsibility. Amanda and Aiden's dad died in the war, and their mother longs to get her children but cruel Merdal just won't allow it. For many years the twin's mother Sarah Beckett has tried everything to get her children but Merdal threatend to end the twin's lives if she ever tried to take them away. The twins never figured out why she wants them so bad because she says she hates them everyday. Some say she used to have twins and a loving husband but one day Merdal cheated on her husband so he packed his bags and took the twins and never returned, so they say she keeps Amanda and Aiden as a replacement for her twins. But one day the twins thought of a plan to escape their aunts house. Late at night Merdal goes out to the bar and doesn't return util midnight..that gave the twins a perfect chance to escape. They could have done this long ago but Amanda the goody-two-shoes is always too scared to run away..she stays asking "what if...." But Aiden has always been a trouble maker since he was little and he has no problem running away but he doesn't want his sister being scared or uncompfortable. So they were in a bad situation. They worked hard everyday of their lives and just wanted a break from work and their aunt Merdal. The twins hadn't seen their mother since they were five and only remember a few of the features she had like long brown hair, brown eyes and a dimple, and a beauty mark the shape of a heart on her left temple. Merdal burned every single picture she had of their mother, she had always envied her beauty. The twins promised each other that one day they would find their mother and live a happy life again. But they have no information about where she is at at all. But they have hope that they will find her.