Chapter 1

Hello my name is Megan , but people call me meg. I live in New York City. I have six friends. They are all in relationships , except me. I am the lonely one, and this is my story.

Shayliegh is like my best friend, she's dating Jack Branson. Then there's Cadee, she's dating Tim Louis. Then there Natasha and she's dating Cameron Dallas.

Then there's the boys, there's Jackson he's dating Alesha benson. Next savior,he's like my guy best friend, he's dating Melissa Jones. Last but not least Noah he's dating Stephanie Chase.

That's them my living awesome crew. Well I wouldn't call them crew maybe family, because we are always together , you can never find us not together never. Unless its at night, but that doesn't count.
*****
But Cadee has to leave for two weeks to go to her grandparents because her mom and dad have to take a business trip.:(

That's what Cadee's parents say. When they usually say that their going on business trip it usually just go on a trip with out Cadee. Nice parents don't you think.

Also Jackson is going to Hawaii for his cousins wedding, not fair right. He is the spoiled one of this group. He usually gets to go anywhere he asks to go when he doesn't want to be in school. He's been to Australia! Insane right!!

Oh an get this Jackson can bring anyone he wasn't to go in the trip with him, and all the time her brings his girlfriend Alesha he always always brings here never anyone else.

His parents spoil him to much. He had his first phone at age 5 and it was an iPhone. Every year he gets a new phone, any kind of phone he wants.

Shayliegh on the other hand as I said is like my best friend. She spends the night every weekend, or I spend the night at her house,either one. She lives right next door to me, pretty sweet.

But when jack comes along its like I am invisible. It sucks but I am used to it. As I said I am the loner in our group , but that's ok with me as long has I have my friends.